1. I can totally understand why. :o

2. Don't worry I will always love you ( :

-Bambi
    Edited: April 28, 2016

3. Hi there, I am one of the guys who was fortunate enough to join several of their raids they had to pug for. Unluckily I can't join their guild since I'd barely raid with them as their raid times don't fit my schedule, these were rare occasions which may never occur again.

I must say, I was really impressed with how the raids went and how chill everyone is. On start they gave us (I wasn't the only pug) the info of their teamspeak and they accepted me as one of their own, as if they knew me for months. They were incredibly friendly, supportive and forgiving of mistakes. Their leaders seemed really knowledgeable and helpful. There is a lot of fights that are bugged right now and the way they improvised (won't reveal the tactics, apologies) to kill some of the bugged bosses was incredible, got the job done. I wish you the best, fellas, hope to have the time to raid with you in future as well! :)
    Edited: April 30, 2016

4. May 1, 2016  
    Wow, thank a lot man. Appreciate the kind words. :D

5. May 5, 2016  

6. May 5, 2016  
    Before I say anything, are we allowed to curse on forums? I'll risk it anyhow. FUK U BANOR (and thx for Dala portal)!!!1

7. May 7, 2016  
    Well I am redownloading the client....Long story lol

8. May 7, 2016  

9. May 7, 2016  
    Welcome back, Poe, you and your baby jokes were very missed!

10. May 8, 2016  
    Bump! Good kill on Putricide today, well played everyone. Love's top notch raid leading overpowered.
    Edited: May 8, 2016

11. May 8, 2016  
    ^_^

25 Heroic PP down! Good job "plp".

Something about the best fury tank ever?

12. May 8, 2016  
    We did it! After 4 failed attempts this evening, our 5th was a successful one! Professor Putricide is down on 25 heroic mode! Congratulations to all participants, job well done! Our first Professor Putricide kill on the new core in 25 heroic difficulty!
    Hopefully Lich King on heroic modes will get fixed sometime soon, same as Halion, so that we can charge for those achievements as well!

Date stamp for you unfaithfuls:

Sloppy kill, but a kill:

...in other news still clearing ICC 25 normal 3 times a week.

- Itamedruids

13. May 10, 2016  

14. May 10, 2016  
    Still recruiting, and will go on after merge. Cheers!

15. May 16, 2016  

Hardly a challenge. Need working LK. :/

First 1234 ... Last