1. May 1, 2016  
    so u think that removing the pvp twinks would make low level bgs more active?
    I highly doubt it. the opposite would probably be the case.
    The reason why ppl dont join bgs is because they want to level up faster and not because of pvp twinks.
    Yes, all brackets above 10-19 and before 70-79 for sure. If you bothered to read my posts above you'd know that from 20-29 to 60-69, there are very few twinks but they ruin the brackets completely with insane amounts of hp and damage. If they were to vanish those brackets would flourish.

2. May 1, 2016  
    Yes, all brackets above 10-19 and before 70-79 for sure. If you bothered to read my posts above you'd know that from 20-29 to 60-69, there are very few twinks but they ruin the brackets completely with insane amounts of hp and damage. If they were to vanish those brackets would flourish.
    Thats just ur assumption, not a fact.

Fact is that when u isolate the twinks from the normal players then more players are necessary to fill a bg. Consequently Twink bgs wouldnt pop up at all and there is a high chance that non twink bgs would also be less active.
    The low level pvp playerbase is just not big enough to run twink and non twink bgs at the same time.
    Edited: May 1, 2016

3. May 1, 2016  
    Thats just ur assumption, not a fact.

Fact is that when u isolate the twinks from the normal players then more players are necessary to fill a bg. Consequently Twink bgs wouldnt pop up at all and there is a high chance that non twink bgs would also be less active.
    The low level pvp playerbase is just not big enough to run twink and non twink bgs at the same time.
    I see you still don't understand what I'm saying. I've been playing in several brackets for several weeks and the story is the same in all brackets except for 10-19 and 70-79. A very minor twink population ruins the queues completely and makes people not queue. Not only have I seen this on a daily basis, I have also talked a lot with other players about the issue of 5 minute battlegrounds and how a few players ruin the whole bracket.

It's a fact, and obviously one you don't like.

4. May 2, 2016  
    Mate okay! We got it,that you have your own experience with twinks but you kinda dont understand it(or i might be wrong i only know everything about 70-79)

Youre saying that the dudes who have high hp and dmg ruin the bracket make people to stop queing etc.
    Dude in a bracket for example 60-69 why would you stay a 60 to get rekt by 69? I understand that you find "fun" in 60 just like other player finds "fun" in playing 69 and destroying you or other twinks 60s(i am not trying to defend 69s in this case) you might have better stat but you barely hit them coz of high level.

I play 79,don't get me wrong some 70s throw **** on us because we play it,if in 30-39 is same thing etc the solution might to be same lvl as the stronger twink,i refuse to believe that on 39 lvl for example there is a class that can do 3v1,a minority of unbalance yes,but not to the point to rekt the whole opposite team.

I've been reading your previous posts,you even alone said that a skilled twink is a "rare thing" well that's true,come on Deathwing and see my reign in bgs duels arenas on 70-79,and that's because most of twinks don't even know how to play or they play a 70 vs 78 or 79 and QQ.

Twinking was never meant to be balanced sadly :/

And people confuse or love to believe that twinking is challenging and high competition which requires alot of practice and skill etc,which of course that player is playing in an "illusion' way,80 is the big thing and twinks are an "illusion" thats why on 80 people are better in terms of "skill" i love my twink,but not enough as my 80,yet all my training in pvp started as a litte nub twink(i learned basic of pvp as 79) but after playing 80 for first time it changes,and i changed too,came back on twinking guess what i am elite pvp player i shine with my elitism and superiority above others.

P.S wall of text i know tried to explain some things which i consider to be "legit" when it comes in twinking,but you know everyone has an opinion,if on 60-69 things are going bad,join 69s if you cant beat them as 60,twinking is all about to be the strongest in your bracket.
    Edited: May 2, 2016

5. May 2, 2016  
    @ Elipas
    You are misunderstanding me. I'm talking about twinks who are so strong that several non-twinked people of the same level can't beat them together. Example: 3 39's can't beat a super twinked 39 who 3-shots them one after another.

6. May 2, 2016  
    That is very unlikely unless all the non-twink 39s are imbeciles, have literally no gear, or are facing against a Warlock.

7. May 2, 2016  
    @ Elipas
    You are misunderstanding me. I'm talking about twinks who are so strong that several non-twinked people of the same level can't beat them together. Example: 3 39's can't beat a super twinked 39 who 3-shots them one after another.
    1 week ago this happened when a 70 baby twink(horde) spammed all alliances 70-79 including me and other twinks who were online at that time,we had a nice wsg 10v10 which 90% of horde were levelers after 15 mins of gy camping we finally decited to cap the las flag since they were not respawning and we get bored of that bg.

I honestly don't really understand about what you say "low lvl pvp bg",low lvl pvp means twinks,not random levelers,making separate bgs between levelers and twinks won't make more levelers playing low level bgs since all they want is leveling as faster possible to play 80.

8. May 2, 2016  
    That is very unlikely unless all the non-twink 39s are imbeciles, have literally no gear, or are facing against a Warlock.
    +1,i mean 6-7 levelers and even nubs can kill an average to good twink,they do low dmg but one stuns the other dispells other one heals,everything counts.
    Its like on 80 an old gladiator with his alt 4k gs getting down big dudes 6k gs + sm becuase they don't know what to do,i've seen same thing in a bg when a leveler 77 ret paladin killed a twink 78 hunter and almost soloed the second one,this is when you see skills bypassing gears
    And just like Ygraine said "skilled twinks" are rare.

9. May 2, 2016  
    79s is one of the most balanced brackets where levellers actually have a real good shot, 39s isn`t as far as that, but it`d take a lot of stupid for 3 non-twink 39s to fail to take down one twinked

10. May 3, 2016  
    79s is one of the most balanced brackets where levellers actually have a real good shot, 39s isn`t as far as that, but it`d take a lot of stupid for 3 non-twink 39s to fail to take down one twinked
    You haven't meet warlocks prot warrs paladins,and hunter which is good in any bracket :D

11. May 3, 2016  
    I didn`t mean the class but the leveller-twink balance. In 79s, most twinks only have a rather slight advantage, not an overwhelming one

First 12