1. Twinks and battlegrounds.

I would suggest to make different bracket (like on retail cataclysm) for people with stopped exp gain so 10-79 battlegrounds aren't unplayable becouse of twinks. I find this horrible becouse I'm forced to not enter any battlegrounds since I am 80. Thanks for reading.

2. I wasn't a twink, but I never had any problems with other peoples twinks in the same bg with me. From my experience both alliance and horde had some twinks on their team and some non-twinks, so I didn't feel like I was overrun by the twinks.

If your suggestion goes through:
    - Will there be enough players for twink-battlegrounds?
    - Will there be enough players for non-twink battlegrounds?
    - Will there be any battlegrounds below maxlevel?
    - Which is better for non-twink: Battlegrounds with some twinks in them or no battlegrounds at all?

3. Ashendoctore has a point. Answer to you points are:
    - on a server with 12k population - no, just because there are not enough twinks overall;
    - on a server with 12k population - yes, because the non-twinks are much more;
    - yes, there will be almost the same amount of battlegrounds because the non-twinks are much more;
    - no need to chose. Battlegrounds will exist with or without twinks. Their numbers aren't that big, the problem with them is their quality. One max gear twink can overcome a lot of non-twink chars.

In other words - regular players don't need twinks to have battleground, twinks need regular players to fill up the spots in below 80 brackets. There is a reason why Blizzard separated the twinks. Everyone who had a twink (i had one too on official) knows that the advantage (especialy in lower brackets) is HUGE. Usually you slaugter regular players like sheep (especially if there is someone not on max level for the bracket) and in 10-19 WSG a team with one twink can be unbeatable by a team with none (unless the twink is rеtard).

So remember: twinks need the others, the others don't need twinks.
    Edited: April 28, 2016

4. I second this suggestion. Bg's could be made fun again for non-twinks.

5. The only way to really do this is to do like retail did, where non-twink BGs earn exp and twink BGs do not. I don't think they're up for that.

6. Totally agree with moving twinks into their own BG. When it takes 4 or 5 people to kill one player who is just recasting the same spell/ability over and over it really destroys the fun.

But a more ideal solution I think is to adjust the brackets to 5 levels instead of 10. I'm not sure how difficult that would be but if a player is only 5 levels higher than you, it's much a more balanced experience.

7. May 1, 2016  
    Bracket levels arent 10 are 9 :D example is: 10-19 60-69 70-79 etc only alterac valley is 60-70 rest are x0-x9 ones.
    And no.That "adjust" you say was implemented in cata and futher expansion after cata to mop,we are wotlk so the brackets are fine.
    And twinking is not about balance 80 is the most balance you can find in pvp or pve since its wotlk and at maximum level all classes are capped with spells talents and have the ultimate gears.
    A twink must be stronger in his bracket best gear higher lvl(matters alooot) max professions and emchants&gemmed

8. May 1, 2016  
    Bracket levels arent 10 are 9 :D example is: 10-19 60-69 70-79 etc only alterac valley is 60-70 rest are x0-x9 ones.
    And no.That "adjust" you say was implemented in cata and futher expansion after cata to mop,we are wotlk so the brackets are fine.
    And twinking is not about balance 80 is the most balance you can find in pvp or pve since its wotlk and at maximum level all classes are capped with spells talents and have the ultimate gears.
    A twink must be stronger in his bracket best gear higher lvl(matters alooot) max professions and emchants&gemmed
    10-19 60-69 etc is 10 levels.

9. May 1, 2016  
    I play several alts in several brackets and twinks ruin most of them. To the point that people won't queue for a single battleground for several hours. And I don't blame them, having to fight twinks with 2-3x more hp than them while being 2-shotted. Double absorb trinkets, extra stun trinket, super high level enchants etcetera.
    Just yesterday there was a 4k hp warrior in 30-39... 4k hp!!! He was almost one-shotting people, horde stopped queuing for several hours because of him since no one could kill him.

Blizzard solved it by making separate battlegrounds for them. I don't know how feasible this is for Warmane - but at least consider somekind of solution. I love low level pvp but even with twinks on my team steamrolling the enemy it's just so boring that I stop queuing myself, along with dozens of other players.

10. May 1, 2016  
    I play several alts in several brackets and twinks ruin most of them. To the point that people won't queue for a single battleground for several hours. And I don't blame them, having to fight twinks with 2-3x more hp than them while being 2-shotted. Double absorb trinkets, extra stun trinket, super high level enchants etcetera.
    Just yesterday there was a 4k hp warrior in 30-39... 4k hp!!! He was almost one-shotting people, horde stopped queuing for several hours because of him since no one could kill him.

Blizzard solved it by making separate battlegrounds for them. I don't know how feasible this is for Warmane - but at least consider somekind of solution. I love low level pvp but even with twinks on my team steamrolling the enemy it's just so boring that I stop queuing myself, along with dozens of other players.
    I`d say that argument is a fallacy and a slippery-slope because with the same line of thought you could argue for a separation of freshly dinged 80s and the veterans who have a state-of-the-art set of gear, which doesn`t happen, but is every inch as unfair as this twink issue.

However, theres no denying that the separation did indeed happen in 3.3, so there`s that. If I were to guess it`d kill off a lot of the Twinking scene on Lordaeron, tho.
    I`ve Twinked extensively in the past and am still doing it every now and then, and from what I`ve seen theres always two kinds of Twinks, them being
    (i) those who just enjoy their superiority with their BiS gear and stuff and oneshotting levellers, caring little about 'fair' fights against other Twinks
    (ii) those who sincerely enjoy PvP in a bracket below 80s, who usually loathe being in a same Battleground as the levellers because they offer no challenge
    With the 3.2 XPOff changes the former went all but extinct, leaving the larger Twink community with all but the latter. The former is right now something exclusively found on private servers who do not enforce this segregation. However, there`s no denying that both of them form a symbiosis to create activity which helps the Twinking community as a whole. Because some activity > no activity, period. That`s also one of the real struggles the Twinking community has been, and still is facing on Live and whereever the segregation takes place.
    Edited: May 1, 2016

11. May 1, 2016  
    @Selaya

The twinks are a small minority compared the vast majority of non-twink players that actively want to play each bracket (even though they eventually move on to the next). At least that's my experience so far from seeing how many twinks join every bracket.
    Seems the most active twink bracket is 10-19, followed by 70-79 to some extent. I'm mainly talking about 20-29 to 60-69 which is plagued by very few that regularly kill queues since other players barely have any chance - them being able to take on half the enemy team alone. It's become so bad that me and many others just instantly leave the moment we see one of their names in the battleground list. And the battlegrounds close after 5 minutes in 4 out of 5 cases.
    When you try to reason with them and explain that they are the main cause for people leaving and long queues they just insult you and show off a superiority personality - which reminds me of your first example perfectly.
    Of course there are other factors weighing in here too, twinks only being one of them. We also have nerfed honour gain and nerfed exp gain - although that's not what the topic is about.

Gearing up is the main focus at level 80, so I wouldn't even remotely compare that bracket to any of the others. How you can put these at comparison is beyond me - even if it's only rhetorical.

As I wrote earlier, I don't know how feasible it is to copy Blizzards solution on dealing with twinks - but at least I hope the staff will think about it. They have been hurting all other players for quite a long time. It's a great source of frustration for us who are tired of not being able to enjoy pre-80 brackets unless we also twink.

12. May 1, 2016  
    Iguess we all agree that the most important thing is that battlegrounds pop up on every level.
    Seperating twinks from non twinks or even lowering the bg level range to 5 are all factors that reduce the chance that low lvl bgs pop up.
    The worst scenario would be that one day we wont have any low level bgs at all because all the ppl from nost leveled to 80 and the twink and level community isnt big enough to fill their seperated bgs.

13. May 1, 2016  
    Ima rogue 19,i have the most fun pawning levelers and low hp newbs,i dont want a twink only bracket.

14. May 1, 2016  
    Just get me, right now I'm on level 24. EVERYTIME I join bg there is like 3vs3 at the start, then one of the players happens to be a twink and everyone leaves.
    And the reason why there is 3vs3 and long ques? People don't even que becouse of twinks, I totaly understand them. Low level battlegrounds are dead on this server.

15. May 1, 2016  
    Just get me, right now I'm on level 24. EVERYTIME I join bg there is like 3vs3 at the start, then one of the players happens to be a twink and everyone leaves.
    And the reason why there is 3vs3 and long ques? People don't even que becouse of twinks, I totaly understand them. Low level battlegrounds are dead on this server.
    so u think that removing the pvp twinks would make low level bgs more active?
    I highly doubt it. the opposite would probably be the case.
    The reason why ppl dont join bgs is because they want to level up faster and not because of pvp twinks.

12 Last