1. You know whats funny? People deleting most of their items and even then not selling their characters hahahahah

2. Hi there,there is something wrong with one of my toon that i put for sale on the trade section..when i log my accout i can see my toon under CHARACTER'S I'M SELLING but i cannot find on the trade nor can i cancel the sale,saying this "The selected sale cannot be removed right now." Any help with this?

3. Hi. I have issue with puting character on trade on lord, it says minimum price is 90 coins, and when I try to put it for more like 110 coins it said: "Price must be between 90 and 10000 coins, tryed many times, same thing. So something is broken now or?

4. Hi. I have issue with puting character on trade on lord, it says minimum price is 90 coins, and when I try to put it for more like 110 coins it said: "Price must be between 90 and 10000 coins, tryed many times, same thing. So something is broken now or?
    Will be looked into.

5. I believe everyone agrees when I say prices should be at least a bit lower then it would be to donate for all the gear etc etc on char for sale, otherwise no one will buy, and making the option with or withouth inventory is just ..I personaly would not want to lose 1 full set just to seel the char at a lower price.

6. ofc its overpriced, who wants to pay 50 coins for character with 1 item? People deleting gears to sell it cheaper, and still nobody going to buy it. I personally donated yesterday at early morning to get any char with decent price and gear, but they changed it again to auto-calculation, so just wasted my money.

7. Any chance we'll get character trade for Blackrock? People wouldnt have to sell their characters for cash directly.

8. I believe everyone agrees when I say prices should be at least a bit lower then it would be to donate for all the gear etc
    They already are.

9. can someone please help is there anyway to reverse putting a character up for auction

10. May 1, 2016  
    ``The selected sale cannot be removed right now.`` Why? I put it up yesterday + i already canceled other characters from the other account yet this one keeps telling me it can`t be removed right now.

11. May 1, 2016  
    ``The selected sale cannot be removed right now.`` Why? I put it up yesterday + i already canceled other characters from the other account yet this one keeps telling me it can`t be removed right now.
    Also i tried finding the character (paladin) in the paladin section and i can`t see him for some reason ? And when i click on ``characters i am selling`` he is there something is buggy is going on with this. Also the characters i removed.. i forgot to mention were put up in the same time as the paladin so the time passed was the same give or take few minutes.

12. May 1, 2016  
    lol it costs 280 coins to buy a 5.8k lock with 1 donor item. makes sense. No one is buying these chars for their wf off pieces, they are buying them for the donated items...

13. May 1, 2016  
    Can u gift the coins you gain from character trade to other account ?

14. May 1, 2016  
    No there not man, Warmane staff is in denial that this character trade system is a good idea.... its not, its a waste of time and resources. #1 because no characters will sell. #2 not many people have the money to donate for 400-500 coins at a time, if we do donate its usually for 23 coins, im sure if u check ur logs u will se that. Now my idea to make this work is, Make a deal for coins better than the ones u have. What is it now u can only doante for 120 coins or sumthing like that right? make a better deal to donate for more at once with more of a discount, so that people will actually donate for that many coins to buy a toon. Second idea is : take any item prices off for items u can obtain threw the Vote point system, how is it fair now that i could buy a toon with 9000 achievement points get that bonus to my acount and votre every day for a year gearing a character to around 6k gs then selling it for 400 coins?there are only really a handful of items ingame on the wotlk realms that are hard to get, HC icc items ofc, and wrathful mainset, how many ppl actually pay 23 coins for a wrathful neck u can buy with 52000 honor points? get what im saying? some items regardless of what u think they are worth just are not worth that much because of how easily obtainable they are (especially with the votepoint system) In 2 and a half months i could have a toon with 5 set valourous how much would that sell for with just them 5 items on it at lvl 80?

First ... 16242526272836 ... Last