1. While the details may take time to hammer out it looks a smart move. However, that said, I have several near BIS toons on DW that never get played since I was forced by Moltdown First to join a realm that is not X1, and Second because no transfers under any circumstances are allowed now that Lordaeron has been resurrected, albeit improved. If you want people to play their characters why not figure out some way to make transfers from DW/Icecrown to Lordaeron, even if it involves some losses in gear? I'd jump at the chance. There is definitely a difference in the sort of players who gravitate to different rate realms and I don't like any of them above x1, yet I was forced to move there. This isn't even close to fair considering I/we also lost years of rep and achieves and recipes in the Recovery. I think you could heal many old wounds and make money in the process for a Win-Win solution.

2. why u didnt make a "swap characters" system?as i know about 90% of sellers just want try another class and they purpose of selling characters is just like "swap character".for exaple i want sell my dudu and get a warrior.so i just put my character and if a player who intrested to swap his warrior for a druid,he will accept transport.then i will accept too and soon both of us sold our characters and bought what was needed.just make this system too.its easier,cheaper,and doesnt have trade system problems.

3. Well i have a problem that i have encountered...
    Today i bought an ally toon for 122 coins...with 3-4 items on it...lowly geared...Legit trade via this new system.
    After that i transfered it to horde and when i went to get the ashen verdict ring (ICC rep ring) im unable to get it. Since he sold only equipped items, the reputation ring got deleted. Is there any way i can get the ring back?

4. Heres my opinion about this system ..
    i've seen other servers with same system like this one but there, owner can sell his/her chars with the amount of coins/points he/she likes for example 150/200/300 etc, and inside the price goes all gear/achieves/titles etc from the character he/she sells. When u sell char , give the owner right to put his/her price according to the character items/achieves/titles etc, and all items/achieves etc goes with that price, and not getting 1k + coins for the (extra Items the char have). By selling chars it means u sell everything that char have

5. There are good deals, for example 5.9 lock for 99 coins with alot premium items

6. ppl deleting their items to sell it cheaper, what a joke.. because they can sell it with real auto-calculation prices.

7. Well i have a problem that i have encountered...
    Today i bought an ally toon for 122 coins...with 3-4 items on it...lowly geared...Legit trade via this new system.
    After that i transfered it to horde and when i went to get the ashen verdict ring (ICC rep ring) im unable to get it. Since he sold only equipped items, the reputation ring got deleted. Is there any way i can get the ring back?
    bump any staff can reply on this

8. Fully best in slot character with 17 items on it is worth 345 coins (118x3=354 + the extra value in % based on how much u donated in past but basicly 300euros). If u want to get bis char via market place ul need atleast 391 coins. I also think, from what i saw, that 277 items in ur bags are woth 11 coins per piece so i still think this is ok... So basicly for 50 less coins u get a fully enchanted, gemmed, profesion lvled character with some achivements. I think this is reasonable price that does not lower the marketplace value of items and give people a perfect chance to sell characters they dont want to play anymore.
    Looking at what u guys all are writing seems like u expected to get bis chars for 100coins or so...
    Only thing i dont agree with is the rumor i heard that gold/ achivements/ and some other stuff go into the calculation of minimum price. If ur argument for not lowering the prices is cos of the marketplace, u shouldnt put achivements in the minimum price, that should come as extra thing so ppl could sell some chars faster. Just put the gear only in price calculation and it should be fine if u ask me. Cos that way u could sell some gold, and some achivements to atract the buyers, and also shut up ppl that say this is overpriced and that is better to go on market and get ur own char with coins, cos they cant get those 2 there for free...
    Truth be told i think that it should be 331 (the minimum price with gear only) down from 345 but meh i guess u need 300 eu anywayz... But again, maybe it is alrdy and the thing increasing price for me are the achivements, if that is corect than u should consider removing achis from the price calculation.
    And all of u, for the love of god, please start trowing some valuable suggestions instead of qqing and asking stupid questions, in the end, we want to sell our chars, they dont want to lower the value of marketplace items, so instead of flaming, working together would speed the process of finding a mutual answer.

9. I find some bug or smith.
    Yesterday i can post my warlock with Equipment only by around 60 coins, today i try do it and see min price is 302 coins @ 5748 gs with 950 achiev point its overpriced too much.

10. 200-300 or more coins for fully geared char = Waste of money. Paying 100 no more.

11. Some1 please tell me what this is "Sale cost must be between 30 and 10,000 coins" Im trying to sell my char for 200coins

12. Enable trading chars with offers it would be nice.

13. the prices are just insane, i see chars on 1k + coins, seriously no man in his right mind would ever consider spending half of that amount on a char, the prices are just ridiculous

14. Yesterday I puted my Warr lvl 61 on trade, it showed up on sell list, now I dont have any coins, neither he is on selling anymore or on my account what happen to him? x)

15. I wonder if coins of this can be gifted to my another account? .

First ... 15232425262735 ... Last