1. It still can slip trough your security. Misspelling a site name could be enough (example could be writing warane.com instead of warmane.com)
    If something can break through your browsers security and antivirus then it probably wouldn't be used for stealing Warmane accounts. To get a keylogger you would have to download and run a file.

2. So the Original Post says only premium accounts can have access to the system, I tried it on a lvl 30 something mage and I was able to access the system as a non premium account. Is that a bug or?
    It probably means use the system. You might be able to see the list of characters but not buy or sell.

3. It probably means use the system. You might be able to see the list of characters but not buy or sell.
    I was able to sell the mage or place it in the market though.

4. The sky is falling! The sky is falling ahhhh!

Kidding.

I don't see any problem with any of this, but I think it would be pretty hilarious to buy someone's character, then go on pretending to be them to their guild and all of their friends all impostor like.

5. It still can slip trough your security. Misspelling a site name could be enough (example could be writing warane.com instead of warmane.com)
    You're still missing the point. It's not a security issue on our end. Now stop with the off-topic.
    You should consider opening char info in a tab that will also show bag items, that description is not enough.
    For ppl that have multiple sets pvp/pve will be usefull.
    You can. The contents of the character's bags and bank can be seen on the armory. This feature is only available on the armories of characters that are up for trade - not just any character armory.

6. You can. The contents of the character's bags and bank can be seen on the armory. This feature is only available on the armories of characters that are up for trade - not just any character armory.
    Cool, just noticed.
    Maybe add some sort of buttons when you click the char in Trade list or in the tab that description appear?
    Give an option to see an actualy inventory button, few will notice it in the armory if you don't show/tell them.

7. I don't get the point of the service fee & having the successful trade fee.
    Why don't you just remove the service fee and have the successful trade fee instead.

IMO This won't attract people to donate for coins because of the insane amount of fee and prices.
    The prices should be affordable and their should be only one fee.

Another thing, I think non donors should also be given the privilege for this system, it will also help the circulation of coins cuz you guys stated that you wanted the massive amount of coins to be spend in the server and not sell them to other players.
    For example a non-donor has a bis hunter gain through raiding for a long period of time but don't want to play it anymore and decided to sell it so he can make a new class and will use the coins to but some gears (cuz he can't gift it rather spend ingame).

8. I don't get the point of the service fee & having the successful trade fee.
    Why don't you just remove the service fee and have the successful trade fee instead.

IMO This won't attract people to donate for coins because of the insane amount of fee and prices.
    The prices should be affordable and their should be only one fee.

Another thing, I think non donors should also be given the privilege for this system, it will also help the circulation of coins cuz you guys stated that you wanted the massive amount of coins to be spend in the server and not sell them to other players.
    For example a non-donor has a bis hunter gain through raiding for a long period of time but don't want to play it anymore and decided to sell it so he can make a new class and will use the coins to but some gears (cuz he can't gift it rather spend ingame).
    I'm a non donor, and I'm able to use the system for some reason. I don't think it's intentional though.

9. You should consider opening char info in a tab that will also show bag items, that description is not enough.
    For ppl that have multiple sets pvp/pve will be usefull.
    It's already a thing, just click on a character and you'll see their inventory button in the far right.

10. I'm a non donor, and I'm able to use the system for some reason. I don't think it's intentional though.
    So where you able to sell you character?

11. I don't understand people selling there fresh lvl 80 toons for 25 coins?
    When buyers/players can create a level 1 toon and donate for 20 coins for max level saves them 5 coins.

12. So where you able to sell you character?
    I placed a character on the market a lvl 30 mage. Whether someone buys it is a different story.

13. Prices are ridicilous, I cannot see anyone buying some toon for 500 Dollars when u can get Full BiS char + Rank 1 Title + Rooster or some other unique mount for 200 tops

14. No one asked this question, probably for a good reason, but can you exchange coins for EUR or USD ?

15. Prices are ridicilous, I cannot see anyone buying some toon for 500 Dollars when u can get Full BiS char + Rank 1 Title + Rooster or some other unique mount for 200 tops
    Full BiS char + Rank 1 Title + Rooster =/= Total worth of items in market, wich they want.
    You talk about having a char and gettin bored and sell for like 50% of price.

First ... 4567816 ... Last