1. Super Release Wednesday

Is there any chance to get the dungeons working again if this is a super-release-wednesday?

how can dungeons that were working the last months get suddenly broken after the TOT release update?

and how is it possible that people (and maybe devs) see these broken dungeons and it doesnt get fixed for ages?

2. ToT hc it is simply awful.I think as further nothing will change

3. i am not new, just new to MOP, i know that there is always 1 dungeon thats not working but since tot hc update many dungeons that were working before just are totally broken, missing floor, missing bosses, missing mobs, not completable, people complain about raids not working, bosses bugged etc. what is happening there?

how is it possible to break things and commit this, i am a software developer and everytime i change something in code i test if its working or if i broke something else with this. it seems like they merged their core with another totally broken core or something like this

4. Man dont wait any old content right now when they work on SoO..

5. not "old" content, the MOP dungeons are totally broken, thats new content that should work (and was working)

6. Stormsnout Brewery dont work more than 1 year...

7. What is your point. Noone talks about stromstout brewery ffs. Temple of the Jade Serpent broken (new) Gate of the Setting Sun broken (new, no floor), Siege of Niuzao Temple broken (new, last boss not moving),

8. Funny how when they fix/release something, then something else is broken. I know some of the things are working in line, you mess with one, change it, and much more things change with it. However they are no Blizzard developers and that's why it's allowed for them to have mistakes, and they fix those mistakes in the near future. It is well expected.

9. wtf you talk about Temple of the Jade Serpent work normal... Gate of the Getting Sun work normal too and SoNT work normally too...

10. Nomind stop lying please
    Sont last boss domt mpve, stay in the air (not lootable)
    Setting sun after the first boss there is no ground and you fall in death

Play the dungeons before u r talking bull****! Thans :)

11. playing here more than 2 years and never saw me or some1 from my group to fall under ground in Gate of the Getting Sun and yes i know about last boss in SoNT last boss bug but hes not bugged all time

12. playing here more than 2 years and never saw me or some1 from my group to fall under ground in Gate of the Getting Sun and yes i know about last boss in SoNT last boss bug but hes not bugged all time
    the tot hc update bite a huge chunk of the wall at gate of setting sun dungeon

12 Last