1. Also 5 min deserter if you leave BG, pls say this is a joke

And ye 2200 is blizzlike conquest weekly cap, it was lower before in early mop patches but they realized what fail that was.

2. How nice, again something that wasn't thought through...

3. Honestly, I'd prefer that battlegrounds only gave honor. If people want conquest they should be doing rated.

4. Also 5 min deserter if you leave BG, pls say this is a joke
    That is how the deserter should work on 5.4.8
    More info here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13242714145#1
    I didn't test if they implemented the rest
    Edited: April 30, 2016

5. The problem isnt that the cap is 1650, the problem is that some people have 1650, some have 1750 and some have 2200, which means that those people allready have an advantage in the first week, and I don't see the reason they didn't fix this after the release same as they did with the gold, guess that that poor 1 dev which was probably assigned to do the MoP update was to tired after fixing all the mess which occured that he just tought "**** me" and went to bed, after all why should they care about MoP when 75% of the priorities go into Lordaeron and rest is split up into merging the other 2 WotLK expansions and managing Cata and MoP.

6. The problem isnt that the cap is 1650, the problem is that some people have 1650, some have 1750 and some have 2200, which means that those people allready have an advantage in the first week, and I don't see the reason they didn't fix this after the release same as they did with the gold, guess that that poor 1 dev which was probably assigned to do the MoP update was to tired after fixing all the mess which occured that he just tought "**** me" and went to bed, after all why should they care about MoP when 75% of the priorities go into Lordaeron and rest is split up into merging the other 2 WotLK expansions and managing Cata and MoP.
    Has staff commented on this at all yet? I haven't seen anything.

7. May 1, 2016  

8. May 1, 2016  

9. May 1, 2016  
    The problem isnt that the cap is 1650, the problem is that some people have 1650, some have 1750 and some have 2200, which means that those people allready have an advantage in the first week, and I don't see the reason they didn't fix this after the release same as they did with the gold, guess that that poor 1 dev which was probably assigned to do the MoP update was to tired after fixing all the mess which occured that he just tought "**** me" and went to bed, after all why should they care about MoP when 75% of the priorities go into Lordaeron and rest is split up into merging the other 2 WotLK expansions and managing Cata and MoP.
    I believe staff members are aware of this, Proterean saw it when he was hosting 1v1 event on Frostwolf, however this is a issue that in my opinion is not important at all, because at the end, we all will have Prideful gear. Does not really matter who will be first having it and who is second. Having in mind that Warmane could put in Coin Shop, and players donating for it, hoping to be the first ones having it.
    Edited: May 1, 2016

10. May 1, 2016  
    Any staff member going to adress this issue ?

11. May 1, 2016  
    Any staff member going to adress this issue ?
    The topic is up for 4 days allready, if they wanted to adress it they allready would have done it.

12. May 2, 2016  
    Dont hate me for the bump.

I just wanna know why!!!!!! :D

13. May 2, 2016  
    Now i login and the cap was reset, now is 0 per weak :D.

14. May 2, 2016  
    Now i login and the cap was reset, now is 0 per weak :D.
    Add prideful to the game to make people happy but make the cap 0 so people cant obtain it, best marketting move ever ;)

First ... 23456 ... Last