1. May 4, 2016  
    Some new's for every1 whos farming/gathering for the mount, so today i sent a ticket ,and now i recivet a reply :

"There is currently a known issue with it. I do not recommend learning it(the mount)"

So i guess its better to wait few day's so they can fix it ,than farm 30d over again...

2. May 11, 2016  
    bump*

Any news with the bugged thing (disapearing mount) ? any1 who learned it recently?

3. May 11, 2016  
    Sunstone Panther Mount thread also mentions this....i wonder if this is some sort of duping...or just a bug in-game.

4. May 14, 2016  
    Bump* Anything new about this bug?

5. May 14, 2016  
    Craft it and then relog and when you log back just use it this works for me

6. May 14, 2016  
    Craft it and then relog and when you log back just use it this works for me
    Thanks for your reply,probably ill give it a try...

7. May 14, 2016  
    Post if it works,if it doesn't,let's all collectively visit his house and burn it down with him in it.

8. May 15, 2016  
    I assume it works,learned it last night ,just loged and its still there...

So the "trick" mentioned above works,at least it did for me...

Spoiler: Show

9. May 18, 2016  
    the problem with not crafting the problem is also when u bought and spend huge gold i bought golem for 500k gold and also its all gone and also no suggest :( :(

10. May 18, 2016  
    It's the unlearn bug. Originated 5.4.8 release.
    When dismounting or sometimes logging out, said mount can and will vanish from your inventory, a good example is monks. If you log out, by chance sometimes, it says you unlearned something, commonly zen flight. Zen flight doesn't remove permanently due to it being a glyph.

This has to be further investigated and reported to warmane or else it will continue to the point whereas its very existence is unknown to warmane staff and it's playerbase.

11. May 21, 2016  
    i created mine and after logout it was gone

12. May 21, 2016  
    to add to Antix post, the unlearnt bug is from the pre-5.4.8 period... but is quite possibly the reason for the mount disappearing..

13. June 1, 2016  

First 12