1. May 18, 2016  
    did it yesterday with a warr tank . 4melees including not even naxx25 geard ret and feral + 2healer its definitely doable

and it was a pug btw

10man is fine

25man should be tuned down a bit tho
    Oh ya im ok with 10man its no problem the only problem is we dont even need the gear from it except some want pvp pieces. But if u actually need the gear as an upgrade chances are your gonna wipe it up a bit cause ur gear isn't 4k+ up to par for a boss that should require alot lower GS. basically a PvP boss for alts to mess with.

2. May 18, 2016  
    Im not the one that was crying about it being too difficult. I see you in every thread begging for videos of Ulduar kills and whining how overtuned everything is. Find a strategy and just do it. Btw it was a pug, its not like we tried to get 5 RDPS thats just what we were dealt.
    Just so happens these "strategy" are in reality exploits...and u were dealt a perfect lineup of ranged lucky you.

3. May 18, 2016  
    Just so happens these "strategy" are in reality exploits...and u were dealt a perfect lineup of ranged lucky you.
    Mods, plz ban this guy already.z

4. May 18, 2016  
    Mods, plz ban this guy already.z
    You stream or post a week of Ulduar raids with no edits / turn off stream and ill ban myself from the forums. Why so mad your the one who made the thread realm firsts!!!...Even in the history of Realm firsts on retail the guilds showed their work to ensure no funny business and judging how the top 3 all talk in voice coms about said bugs and some even banned for taking advantage it gives more need for clarification of a legit kill. MODS PLZ BAN SO He stops bringing things to light!!!!!!...what a joke. Dont get too mad bruh im not even naming any names cause there not bad guys and some are actually skilled but cheezing encounters while being skilled really sets a high bar for newcomers who want to play legit and feel good about a kill not oh he bugged lol /collect loot. seriously no fun there.
    Edited: May 18, 2016

5. May 18, 2016  
    too much to read but it probably sounds like l2p issue

6. May 18, 2016  
    last week someone posted for terror a video of uld , and on razorsscale they did it with mcing, which was exploting. Next day people got banned for it and also all guilds cleared iron council exploiting hard mode cause brunnir is bugged, but devs prefer banning people for exploiting instead of making the encounters doable first.... Terror has every reason to rage on forums cause all you from "top" guilds dont want to provide feedback (or have given up on it?) so we can clear the encounters without exploiting. Im not talking about all encounters ofc, but iron council and raazorscale atm are outrageous and were cleared by exploiting, and people got banned for it.

To sum it up, devs should first make the encounters doable then ban people who keep exploiting, but guilds that do exploit should at least put the exploit on the bugtracker or a 2 day ban is nothing lol.

7. May 18, 2016  
    if only it was just those 2 bosses ^^.

8. May 18, 2016  
    Basically, in a nutshell they released Ulduar half-baked.

9. May 18, 2016  
    last week someone posted for terror a video of uld , and on razorsscale they did it with mcing, which was exploting. Next day people got banned for it and also all guilds cleared iron council exploiting hard mode cause brunnir is bugged, but devs prefer banning people for exploiting instead of making the encounters doable first.... Terror has every reason to rage on forums cause all you from "top" guilds dont want to provide feedback (or have given up on it?) so we can clear the encounters without exploiting. Im not talking about all encounters ofc, but iron council and raazorscale atm are outrageous and were cleared by exploiting, and people got banned for it.

To sum it up, devs should first make the encounters doable then ban people who keep exploiting, but guilds that do exploit should at least put the exploit on the bugtracker or a 2 day ban is nothing lol.
    1st. your facts were wrong< some guys unknowningly mced sentinels and posted screenshot>

those are 2 guilds that by his request posted their kills of razorscale (which he said its first weekXDDD cuz dumb troll, but its the buffed version of the boss(youcansee hp on adds)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pb-PQFwwWM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4_qyOILVY8 24man cuz too easy

MANY EXPLOIT ,kappa

Okay , now going back to the topic. My guild ditched me today for Emalon25 cuz they hate me so I went to pug it after our raid and I made a group, I admit it was a bit hard on enrage (wiped 3 times on 3-5%) but then killed it. The strategy you should use for 25man emalon is stacking everyone as closest to boss as u can , using raidsac hymn rotations, preshields,nature res, and INSTANT dmg swap on add. And my friends told me they were in other pugs last week which also succeeded u just cannot have deadweight players.
    Edited: May 18, 2016

10. May 18, 2016  
    These are all cool stories but there are reasons you aren't posting full clear and you know it and everyone in your voice comm's do as well. It's funny you tap dance around it for days yet never in yo life post a vid till you have full BiS and faceroll the content by brute force dps / hps lol.

11. May 18, 2016  
    lol memmories killed it so lets balance it around them eh warmane?
    give them more fragments too and .kill their bosses
    #warmaned

12. May 18, 2016  
    These are all cool stories but there are reasons you aren't posting full clear and you know it and everyone in your voice comm's do as well. It's funny you tap dance around it for days yet never in yo life post a vid till you have full BiS and faceroll the content by brute force dps / hps lol.
    lol memmories killed it so lets balance it around them eh warmane?
    give them more fragments too and .kill their bosses
    #warmaned
    top kek full autism

13. May 18, 2016  
    Whats with the nerfs for this week id? Mimiron all phases from 20mil to 11mil wut its not even ''fon to due'' now. Even terrorpk can mby do it now #ignoreqqstopnerfs

14. May 18, 2016  
    Whats with the nerfs for this week id? Mimiron all phases from 20mil to 11mil wut its not even ''fon to due'' now. Even pterok can mby do it now #ignoreqqstopnerfs
    Na im still wipin on flame leviathon no towers up.

15. May 18, 2016  

First ... 2345 Last