1. May 5, 2016  

You are not eligible to sell characters in the trading system.

why?​​​​​​​​​​​​​

2. May 5, 2016  

3. May 5, 2016  
    omfg...​​​​​​​​​

4. May 5, 2016  
    omfg...​​​​​​​​​
    The server needs income to keep running, incentives to get premium is a good way. Too bad they removed the old bonuses!

5. That is stupid, why not all .... Coins for donors points for poor ppl

6. That is stupid, why not all .... Coins for donors points for poor ppl
    well for starters warmane doesn't make anything off of points.

7. And to add a bit spice,server does not run on its own,created out of thin air,same as body needs food n water n oxygen,server needs funds to sustain.Unless you want to solely support it by self dont add such stupid remarks such as stupid only for donors.

Donors is what made you play 4 free in first place here.

Better donate 2 pack of cigs converted to 1 lifetime donation to warmane and be satisifed.Or drink few less beers outside,thats like what?2 beers?.

Funny how people qq against this all the time.THINK MCFLY THINK.!DaRn Bozo!

8. As i remember warmane said there will be donation Current tier -1.
    Since Ulduar is up, there should be normal ulduar items in the donation shop, no ?

All i see is 70 lvl crap + few naxxramass items.

9. As i remember warmane said there will be donation Current tier -1.
    Since Ulduar is up, there should be normal ulduar items in the donation shop, no ?

All i see is 70 lvl crap + few naxxramass items.
    On Naxx there were only items from hc dungeons, on Uld there are only items from Naxx.

10. On Naxx there were only items from hc dungeons, on Uld there are only items from Naxx.
    But there is no naxx gear except few trinkets ?

11. in the past there was a forum where u voted your server as best and they gained popularity off that and rewarded you with points, now, there is only warmane. since the moltdown. thus points are a way to reward regular players, but yes they gain nothing from it and dont feel the need to give trading preiveleges to poor people who's mastercard service provider isnt accepted by paywall. ;_; , and i think if we level a character to lvl 90 we should be able to sell it so we can gear out mains.. but that just brings back leveling exploitation on a massive scale