1. May 8, 2016  

Heirloom + Gold = Invalid mail attachment?

Anybody else having issues sending gold to their alts cross-faction using looms?

On retail you can send up to 10k gold per mail.

2. May 8, 2016  
    Anybody else having issues sending gold to their alts cross-faction using looms?

3 days ago i succesfully sent gold with heirloom item on alt, can u, please, describe ur issue?

3. May 8, 2016  
    3 days ago i succesfully sent gold with heirloom item on alt, can u, please, describe ur issue?
    Tried to send item by using swift hand of justice but it kept on nagging me "Invalid mail attachment" when I added the gold.

4. May 8, 2016  
    Tried to send item by using swift hand of justice but it kept on nagging me "Invalid mail attachment" when I added the gold.
    have u tried this with another heirloom gear? cuz i was able to send heirloom weapon with gold. ill log in now just to see mb they changed smth again

5. May 8, 2016  
    ok seems like devs disabled this again, just tried it now and i wasnt beeing able to send hearloom chest with gold. feels wierd cuz 3 days before i havent expirienced this problem

6. May 9, 2016  
    i know way to xfer gold cross faction and it work i tested it even today :)

7. May 9, 2016  

8. May 9, 2016  

9. May 10, 2016  

I wonder where these ppl come from, complete bullsh1t, you were never allowed to send gold between factions in Blizzard realms.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12427702649
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9479027901
    There are hundreds of topics in the net, and you are promoting misleading information.
    I wonder why moderators allow this conversation.

10. May 10, 2016  
    I wonder why moderators allow this conversation.
    I have no idea either. We look forward to your enlightenment.