1. May 10, 2016  

Why is there no specific server information?

What I mean is there there is nowhere on the main site (that I can find) that lists the rates of particular realms, any raid buffs that might exist, as well as any other relevant information. When I started here I had to scour the forums for a bit to find out that Ragnaros and Deathwing were 7x, Blackrock is PVP-exclusive, and Lordaeron has buffed raids (and not just level 80 raids, I was very surprised to find out both level 60 and 70 raids are also buffed).

This information really shouldn't be difficult to find and I'm surprised it's not readily available considering how nice the site looks.

edit: Also, this would probably help to alleviate the constant spam of people asking why the RDF doesn't work or what the realm rates are. I see these sorts of questions every single day and it baffles me why that information isn't listed anywhere on the site. I realize the information is listed on the forums, but not everyone uses the forums and it's not immediately obvious, it makes much more sense to have it under the "Information" section on the website, which is the very first place someone would look.
    Edited: May 21, 2016

2. May 21, 2016  
    Bump.

This would be a great addition to the website. I too found this knowledge by scouring the forums, but it is not just a quick easy find. Organize the front website to include this information please!