1. May 12, 2016  

Make Alterac valley once every 2/3 hours only BG

It is the most hated BG because it seems its always on, there are so few people doing pvp in deathwing and there is 0 chance on landing on anything else once it starts there isn't another BG running simultaneously everyone hates it. Takes forever and once its on you have 0 options.

2. May 12, 2016  
    Little Tip- /who Alterac Vally
    Only que if its full gg, thats what ive resorted to doing

3. May 13, 2016  
    I have the macro and I love it, I never enter when there is one semi full going which is sad that is what we have to do that's why i suggested longer times between Alterac's. I dont queue til its done either. Only at peak times which is one quarter of the day is there enough people to have another bg running at the same time as alterac which is quite annoying. Rest of the time its either alterac til its over a loooong time later or **** off.

4. May 16, 2016  
    i have that macro too and its not 100% fullproof. with the amount of av's proccing, even if there's a full raid, you'll probably end up getting AV cause people are leaving due to them becoming sick of so many av's.

If opting to not to be Blizzlike by disabling RDF is an option, then reducing the amount of AV's wouldn't be a weird thing to do as well.
    And just to emphasize how sick people are getting of AV's... I actually love AV, it's my favorite BG, but I want to play WSGs and ABs as well.
    On this server, if its not AV, its SotA. once a day you may get AB or WSG, if you're lucky and play long enough.

Seperate queuing for BG's doesn't seem to work.. which needs to be fixed if this server would like to maintain it's "most complete" image. With so many players I don't understand why it's disabled. (edit: apparently its not disabled, from what I heard you just need to wait for 2 hours, not an option obviously)

This is the so-manieth thread about AV. I think its about time something is done. how hard is it to adjust this? Certainly not as hard as creating a character trading system, Im sure.
    Edited: May 18, 2016

5. May 17, 2016  
    i have that macro too and its not 100% fullproof. with the amount of av's proccing, even if there's a full raid, you'll probably end up getting AV cause people are leaving due to them becoming sick of so many av's.

If opting to not to be Blizzlike by disabling RDF is an option, then reducing the amount of AV's wouldn't be a weird thing to do as well.
    And just to emphasize how sick people are getting of AV's... I actually love AV, it's my favorite BG, but I want to play WSGs and ABs as well.
    On this server, if its not AV, its SotA. once a day you may get AB or WSG, if you're lucky and play long enough.

Seperate queuing for BG's doesn't seem to work.. which needs to be fixed if this server would like to maintain it's "most complete" image. With so many players I don't understand why it's disabled.

This is the so-manieth thread about AV. I think its about time something is done. how hard is it to adjust this? Certainly not as hard as creating a character trading system, Im sure.
    Yeah I figured I couldn't be the first to say something about this and am not even asking them to ban it just make it a once every X amount of hours BG because right now since it takes so long the other ones go by so fast til it lands in AV and that takes forever and sucks up all the BG players out there into it since most of the day there aren't enough people to run AV plus something else you're just stuck in it for the duration or stuck avoiding BG's all together cause the macro tells you the'res an AV going right now with 28 people in it.
    Edited: May 17, 2016

6. May 23, 2016  

7. May 23, 2016  
    Have you played on other Blizzlike WotLK private servers in the past? If you have... then you must be asking yourself howcome AV didn't proc as much on those servers.

8. May 24, 2016  
    This thread probably won't get many replies as there's not much to add to the point you make, but this situation is definitely something that needs change.

9. May 24, 2016  
    Got 10 AVs in a row the other day, 8 of them ended early. Not that I'm rounding off and saying 10, it's because when I got the 10th I said **** this and logged.

10. May 28, 2016  
    AV pops WAY too often, it's really horrible.

11. May 28, 2016