1. May 12, 2016  

Moving to alliance... What should I be?

So, I've been playing for a while. Well, more lore sniffing than playing.
    I leveled a forsaken Priest to 70 and stopped there, got too bored of him...
    I (obviously) like the lore a lot, and have been thinking of going alliance. My options are a Human Warlock or Rogue, maybe Mage. I really love everything about the night elves, but I can't really make myself play a druid, they're too complicated. (if I do I like only Boomkin and Resto tbh).
    Before you all go saying "It's a personal choice play what you want and will have fun with man!" I already know that, I wouldn't be asking if it wasn't hard for me to decide. I love warlocks, the feel of being a demon summoning dark once-mage. I like Rogues, they seem to be fun and the idea is cool.
    Druid are nice too, but I'd rather be a rogue not a feral druid. Other than those classes, I guess pallies are OK but the buff/hands thing isn't for me.
    Warrior seems like a basic and maybe fun class, but I have no experience whatsoever with tanking. I enjoy DPS and healing though. Only healing I've done so far is Disc priest and it felt kind of boring... Idk. I've thought about Hunter, but the hunter pets are so confusing and messy, I feel like it isn't for me either, or maybe I'm wrong. I like how it feels, I felt really mobile constantly walking around, and I kinda like moving. But the rogue has way more movement if I'm not wrong.
    I SERIOUSLY need help with choosing, like, It's been more than 2 months and I'm still undecided. I'm this close to giving up xD
    So, thry to convice me to play X class, why would I choose it? What would make me love it? Where's the fun? (srsly where is it halp)

2. May 12, 2016  
    TBH, you might want to consider playing Druid, its kinda like every class rolled into one, you have magic kinda like the mage, healing abilities kind like priests, stuns and DoT abilities like rouge , aggro gain abilities like warrior, Each form has its own strengths and play styles so you are more open to play your character in the manor you want to.

PS. They are not nearly as complicated as you think once you start playing them.

3. May 12, 2016  
    That might be an option. The thing is, druid can do anything, but are also not as good as a given class would be. I don't know. In the end everything seems to have it's problems...

4. May 12, 2016  
    Druids can be every bit as good as other classes, I wouldn't let that stop you from making one.

5. May 16, 2016  
    Horde, you should stay horde... :D lol kidding, your choice on faction.

Joking aside, I've seen some druids deal some massive damage as boomkin and cat form, be great tanks, and great healers (using their respective specs). I leveled mine as a tank and switched to heals later on. Love it as a healer. They can be a pain to level atvthe start, but worth it in the end

6. May 17, 2016  
    PvP or PvE?

Main benefit of the druid is that you have so many other responsibilities in raids. Innervating/Battle Rezzing/Cycloning/Support off spec healing. Don't pick druid if you want the most healing/damage done because other classes simply do that better (unless you are feral).

Resto druids are amazing for EFFECTIVE healing though, probably the best at making sure a raid stays topped off. But then again.. I feel like a Disc Priest can probably do this job even better again.

7. May 20, 2016  
    PvP or PvE?

Main benefit of the druid is that you have so many other responsibilities in raids. Innervating/Battle Rezzing/Cycloning/Support off spec healing. Don't pick druid if you want the most healing/damage done because other classes simply do that better (unless you are feral).

Resto druids are amazing for EFFECTIVE healing though, probably the best at making sure a raid stays topped off. But then again.. I feel like a Disc Priest can probably do this job even better again.
    That is one of the things I don't like about wow, a raid falls apart without proper support, but everyone is more worried about damage recount, the system really does not give support any credit :P

8. May 20, 2016  

9. May 21, 2016  
    If you think warrior is a straight forward and basic class you need to re-evaluate your opinion about the class

10. May 22, 2016  
    You like night elfs, so roll a night elf rogue. Really fun class, strong in both pve and pvp.
    Night elf racials also are made for them.

Why:
    Control
    Burst
    Mobility

Stealth is fun, sapping is cool. If i could reroll from dk to another class it will be rogue prob. Or affli lock, but locks are more for blood elfs :D.
    Edited: May 22, 2016

11. May 22, 2016  
    You like night elfs, so roll a night elf rogue. Really fun class, strong in both pve and pvp.
    Night elf racials also are made for them.

Why:
    Control
    Burst
    Mobility

Stealth is fun, sapping is cool. If i could reroll from dk to another class it will be rogue prob. Or affli lock, but locks are more for blood elfs :D.
    Actually, if he wants to start a Alliance Rogue, he should pick Human, extra damage because of the free trinket. Night Elf is great for druid, but rogue not that much because rogue has it's unique tools (Vanish & Stealth)

12. May 22, 2016  
    True, but op cares for roleplay i think so looks/race matter to him. But yea, human is the strongest race just because of EMFH.
    So for the looks, op youd like NE rogue.
    If u wanna be op, go human mage or rogue.

13. May 22, 2016  
    So, I've been playing for a while. Well, more lore sniffing than playing.
    I leveled a forsaken Priest to 70 and stopped there, got too bored of him...
    I (obviously) like the lore a lot, and have been thinking of going alliance. My options are a Human Warlock or Rogue, maybe Mage. I really love everything about the night elves, but I can't really make myself play a druid, they're too complicated. (if I do I like only Boomkin and Resto tbh).
    Before you all go saying "It's a personal choice play what you want and will have fun with man!" I already know that, I wouldn't be asking if it wasn't hard for me to decide. I love warlocks, the feel of being a demon summoning dark once-mage. I like Rogues, they seem to be fun and the idea is cool.
    Druid are nice too, but I'd rather be a rogue not a feral druid. Other than those classes, I guess pallies are OK but the buff/hands thing isn't for me.
    Warrior seems like a basic and maybe fun class, but I have no experience whatsoever with tanking. I enjoy DPS and healing though. Only healing I've done so far is Disc priest and it felt kind of boring... Idk. I've thought about Hunter, but the hunter pets are so confusing and messy, I feel like it isn't for me either, or maybe I'm wrong. I like how it feels, I felt really mobile constantly walking around, and I kinda like moving. But the rogue has way more movement if I'm not wrong.
    I SERIOUSLY need help with choosing, like, It's been more than 2 months and I'm still undecided. I'm this close to giving up xD
    So, thry to convice me to play X class, why would I choose it? What would make me love it? Where's the fun? (srsly where is it halp)
    Druid is one of the easiest classes , don't make me laugh .

14. May 24, 2016  
    If you're into lore and don't want to get killed by 80's during your leveling you should go rogue (druid works too, but less escape tools).
    @Gwola depends on the role and setting (PvP and PvE) but in pvp, it's one of the hardest classes imo.