1. May 12, 2016  

[A] Group Therapy - Norwegian raiding guild looking for raiders for our roster

Hello everyone!

We are a group of norwegian players that just got together and wants to get a core raiding group together for clearing the current content.
    At the moment we're in the middle of getting everyone geared, and we almost have a full roster for 10-mans and have plans of getting a raid together in this / the coming weeks.

At the moment we're looking for any class and any role to be able to fill a 25-man roster, so if you're interested, you can contact Surtrus, Zobylicious, Simmey or Ajelele.
    Looking forward to coming in contact with you !

Now we are open for accepting other scandinavian players aswell. But it's a requirement that you understand and is able to be understood for norwegians.
    Edited: June 1, 2016

2. May 13, 2016  
    Tried to whisper you in game, but none of you were online. Write me a mail or try to whisper me (Arexor), and I will get in touch.

3. May 22, 2016  
    We are still recruiting, and just looking for a few more to have a complete 25m roster.

4. May 29, 2016  
    At the moment we are in need of healers, so if you're a healer and norwegian, we would love to have you with us!

you can still contact one of our officers for an invite for either role, and socials are always welcome. We are trying to build the biggest norwegian, social guild and community on Lordaeron.