1. May 15, 2016  

Second thoughts

So I'm lvl 71, and I know it's kind of dumb to have second thought about this realm NOW.

But I heard something along the lines of Naxxramas being buffed by 300% hp and damage wise?

I joined this server because I wanted to play something blizzlike, and now I discover the raiding is entirely custom?
    A 300% buff, whether it's doable or not, seems absolutely ridiculous and unnecessary.

Could someone clarify things for me please?

2. May 15, 2016  
    yes that is correct

3. May 15, 2016  
    New Lordaeron was advertised as "hardcore", the old one was "blizzlike".

4. May 15, 2016  
    So do buffs stay like that forever or they make it back to normal after some time passes and a lot of guilds clear it?

5. May 15, 2016  
    My dreams of reliving the good ol' naxx wotlk days are getting crushed...any T7-T8 servers out there that aren't insanely buffed?

6. May 15, 2016  
    Nothing is insanely buffed, everything is doable, you just can't suck at the game and hope to get free gear.

7. May 15, 2016  
    Nothing is insanely buffed, everything is doable, you just can't suck at the game and hope to get free gear.
    Just because it's "doable" doesn't mean it's ok. Has nothing to do with sucking or not, I've raiding since TBC, Wotlk Naxx being my favorite period, and I like playing blizzlike PVE, not custom nonsense.

Also I've heard that 25 man is easier? Let me get this straight, 25 man drops better gear than 10 man, but is easier than 10 man. /scratches head
    Edited: May 15, 2016

8. May 15, 2016  
    So I'm lvl 71, and I know it's kind of dumb to have second thought about this realm NOW.

But I heard something along the lines of Naxxramas being buffed by 300% hp and damage wise?

I joined this server because I wanted to play something blizzlike, and now I discover the raiding is entirely custom?
    A 300% buff, whether it's doable or not, seems absolutely ridiculous and unnecessary.

Could someone clarify things for me please?

Yeah your are not alone wanted to play blizzlike :/

9. May 15, 2016  
    There's a difference between sucking at the game and doing something that is triple buffed (overbuffed). Retail gear, retail stats, and a raid that is custom with 300% buff. I wonder how many hits does the main tank take from Patchwerk , i guess one. 60k/hit? .Overkill tho

10. May 15, 2016  
    Just because it's 300% buffed does not mean it's impossible or unworldlyhard. My guild ran naxx 25 with something like 15-20 player core. We cleared through 12/15 bosses with pugging the rest.

Is it hard? Yes but it is not unreasonable if you aren't **** at the game u can do it. You may not clear naxx in a single day or a single week, but u will be able to clear it in a couple weeks.

11. May 15, 2016  
    Just because it's 300% buffed does not mean it's impossible or unworldlyhard. My guild ran naxx 25 with something like 15-20 player core. We cleared through 12/15 bosses with pugging the rest.

Is it hard? Yes but it is not unreasonable if you aren't **** at the game u can do it. You may not clear naxx in a single day or a single week, but u will be able to clear it in a couple weeks.
    Again, I never said it's impossible, please read my OP.
    As I've said, I've raided pretty much every expansion in retail, the only thing that's different with these bosses is that they have more health and hit harder, it's not a change of mechanics, therefore it has absolutely nothing to do with skill.

I'm so tired of having to elaborate to people like you, make use of your brain.

12. May 15, 2016  
    Some mechanics have been changed a bit, Sartharion's Fire Walls for example have a much smaller gap between them than retail.

13. May 15, 2016  
    To answer your original question, yes it's buffed and judging by answers from the devs on this forum that won't change, no matter how many people make threads about it on the forum. If custom buffs are not what you're looking for, your time is better spent looking for a blizzlike server instead of arguing about if the buffs are a good or bad thing on this forum.

14. May 15, 2016  
    :) Even with the 300% buff, naxx is still easy. Retail naxx was doable in naxx40 gear.

If you want blizzlike server, you should go to a blizzlike server instead of a hardcore server. They didn't suddenly change the server from blizzlike to hardcore, it's been hardcore server ever since it launched.

15. May 15, 2016  
    They should just write that "Hardcore" means all those dumb buffs on main page to be honest. So people don't get screwed over like this.

12 Last