1. May 16, 2016  

Most played class

Hey guys, I will start on this server for the first time. Now I would like to know what the most played classes are, I am leaning towards playing a Paladin, but if they are the most played class I might just go for something else.
    Additionaly if you could tell me what classes you barely see, I would be very thankful.

Have a good day

2. May 16, 2016  
    Here is a cumminity made census. The last update is from january, but it shouldnt have changed much.

3. May 16, 2016  
    Thank you, exactly what I was looking for! As I want to go horde Paladin is propably quite a solid choice. Warlock would have been my backup plan.
    Really have no idea what was viable in Wotlk

4. May 16, 2016  
    Paladin is the most played, go Warlock if you want to actually be needed in raids.

5. May 16, 2016  

6. May 16, 2016  
    Paladin js by far the most played class on horde side. Just don't go warrior.

7. May 16, 2016  
    Are they still in demand if they are so plenty? I am going to go tank after a while.
    If the pally isn´t really needed I might just go DK once i hit 55

8. May 16, 2016  
    I would recommend going DK i don't see that many of them and they have much higher demand than pallys(all specs)

9. May 16, 2016  
    Thanks alot!
    I might just see at 55 how I feel about pally, has always been my favourite class. And I don´t think i´ve ever played a Wotlk DK, so don´t even know how much fun they are.

10. May 16, 2016  
    Most played class is Human+Paladin
    that's all

11. May 16, 2016  
    just make sure your heart is into it bro. my vote is warlock for pve/pvp GL!

12. May 16, 2016  
    Since recently most played class would be DK, we have frost dk disease on lordaeron going on, its insanely bugged and strong, criting 5-6k frost strikes in arena, basicly u get 130 runic power and dump x4 frost strikes whic equals 20k dmg if all crits, whic is ez thing achieving as DK, i Think Malaco Himself should look into these Frost DKs and Feral druids dealing ******ed amounts of dmg, not even seen on god damn blackrock with 6,6k gs, something is definatly bugged and not working properly, like talents scaling or something. CBA to test, its your job.

13. May 16, 2016  
    CBA to test, its your job.
    Your statement worth shlt without tests.
    Do them or don't cry much.

14. May 16, 2016  
    That is exactly the problem, fun is the most important thing to me. If I dont have fun, I wont even make it to endgame.
    I have never played a Lock in Wotlk, is it fun?

15. May 16, 2016  
    Pick a class you enjoy raiding with. Every guild on this server has a need for an elite player who tops meters and stays alive. The only slots really taken atm are tanks but anything else can be replaced and will need to be replaced by a pro for these overtuned bosses. Since most raid guilds are having people dodge raid after the bosses on farm are dead in Ulduar, there will be lot more slots in guilds opening soon since some guilds are already having attendance issues because nobody wants to play perfectly for 5 or so minutes into a boss fight then the tank randomly gets instagibbed or some raiders by bugged / overtuned mechanics/ huge hp boss/add health pools.

12 Last