1. May 16, 2016  

Why is this allowed?

This shamman made like 5-6 characters,and some sort of script where he uses all spells on every char on at the same time.So 6x chain lightning,6x heals,6x magma totems,6x lightning strike...i mean,come on,how is this even allowed ?

2. May 16, 2016  
    It's called multiboxing and that have always been a thing

3. May 16, 2016  
    Get 4 other players and wreck him. I understand that multiboxing in pvp might be frustrating if you play 1vs5, but when engaging 5v5 the multiboxer will lose if the team knows how to play.

It is allowed because it's allowed on retail. Or because some of the mods are multiboxing themselves? idk. But it is allowed and - as i said before - a good team will always beat a multiboxer.

Edit:
    The thing about multiboxing is: it doesnt violate the terms of blizzard. Each of you the keys you hit or the buttons you click on your mouse will just be send to every wow you are running on your pc.
    That means: None of your toons will performe an action without you directly giving and input. That's why multiboxing is not botting.
    Multiboxing doesnt alter wow-game-data. That's why it's not hacking.
    On retail, every mutliboxer has to pay multiple times. That's why blizzard doesnt consider it unwanted behavior.
    Edited: May 16, 2016

4. May 16, 2016  
    Oh look,there's ma picture of my Cevious :)

5. May 16, 2016  
    To beat a multiboxer you need to gang up on them. Don't run in with just you and a buddy expecting to win.

6. May 16, 2016  
    Multiboxing was and is still allowed on retail so ofc its allowd here. In wsg multiboxing is very bad for the team with the boxer cause he takes up many spots and can be in only one place... Also to counter multiboxers split his chars up with a shammans thunderstorm or a moonkin's typhoon and you will be able to take one of his chars out then is pretty much gg if the rest of your group doesnt fck up

7. May 16, 2016  

This shamman made like 5-6 characters,and some sort of script where he uses all spells on every char on at the same time.So 6x chain lightning,6x heals,6x magma totems,6x lightning strike...i mean,come on,how is this even allowed ?
    Did you lose from a multiboxer in WSG? Really?

8. May 16, 2016  

LOL wsg losing to a multibuxer? Cmon m8 try harder is just 1 human controlling more characters,get 3-4 ppl and wreck him,this is not AV when you struggle vs multiboxers,put someone to get the flag while you keep them busy.

9. May 16, 2016  
    we didnt lose...we were winning before the server crashed.I just found it annoying that we had to waste time killing this *****.

10. May 16, 2016  
    I thought multiboxing was only allowed if you Control all Toons by yourself. I mean if you See 6 Chain lightnings simultaneously then there is a third Person Program which you can Customize where you press a keybinding and all six Shamans cast this Spell.

11. May 16, 2016  
    we didnt lose...we were winning before the server crashed.I just found it annoying that we had to waste time killing this *****.
    You won. Good. So what's the problem then?
    "I found it annoying" is not really a good reason isn't it?

12. May 16, 2016  
    I thought multiboxing was only allowed if you Control all Toons by yourself. I mean if you See 6 Chain lightnings simultaneously then there is a third Person Program which you can Customize where you press a keybinding and all six Shamans cast this Spell.
    There is an addon called Jamba that allows you do control all at once. It's not a 3rd party program. Check it out.

13. May 16, 2016  
    There is an addon called Jamba that allows you do control all at once. It's not a 3rd party program. Check it out.
    Clearly you aren't aware of what "3rd party program" means.

EDIT: Just saw you said addon. Addons cant repeat spell casting, so it's obvious that multiboxers aren't just using addons only.

I'm curious where the greyline of multiboxing and exploiting goes. These 3rd programs basically send key to other clients. It's not far anymore from just sending key when target is casting and so on.

14. May 16, 2016  
    While I do agree with everyone about the obvious rules, it's not hacking, it's not changing game files etc.. We have a server problem with people waiting in que. So this one guy gets to take 5 slots and thats 4 slots that players could be using. Also, from other private servers I've been on, having someone multiboxing like that ( or more prominently on a larger scale ) too many multiboxers actually causes more work the server itself.

15. May 16, 2016  
    Clearly you aren't aware of what "3rd party program" means.
    Ok, since you don't want to pull your head from a deep dark place and look the addon up, all clients that you run on the PC have to have the addon running. You open the addon settings and select the character you're primarily going to be looking at to be the "Master" and you set the other as slaves. The addon communicates to itself thru each client to send the button presses. On top of that, you can also set it so that with the push of a button, it puts your other toons on auto follow. Now, instead of automatically assuming all boxers are using a 3rd party program and making yourself look dumb, look up the friggin addon.
    Edited: May 16, 2016

123 Last