1. May 16, 2016  

Mining ores

The spawn rate of nodes must be increased. If you don`t mine at 3 am in the morning you will always fight over the nodes with 15-20 people.

2. May 17, 2016  
    The spawn rate of nodes must be increased. If you don`t mine at 3 am in the morning you will always fight over the nodes with 15-20 people.
    Yea sure if you want to sell your ores to Vendor instead because of inflation....

3. May 17, 2016  
    The current ore spawn rates is way above what retail was. Both for saronite and titanium. Past week or two prices on icecrown ores, bars, eternals, gems have decreased by half or more, due to overabundance.

4. May 17, 2016  
    ores respawn rate is just fine...buy a very fast flying mount and just fly around,i have no problems finding ores.Prices are low as is.

5. May 17, 2016  
    ores respawn rate is just fine...buy a very fast flying mount and just fly around,i have no problems finding ores.Prices are low as is.
    Yeah you are flying around finding ores with 12k people online. Check wowhead and read comments about rates on retail. For example people were getting about 1 stack of titanium ore per hour and retail realms had about 5k people online. On Lordaeron you can get 3 stacks of titanium ores per hour and that's on peak times. The respawn rate is just higher. The thing is it wasn't like this on launch. They changed about 2 weeks ago. That's when prices started to drop. You can get a stack of titanium ore for about 100g-150g and you can see it quite often on the AH. Compared to 2 weeks ago when it was around 300g and it was that abundant on the AH.

6. May 17, 2016  
    i wouldnt mind them lowering the rates...yea i agree for stuff like titanium,its way too easy to find.

7. May 17, 2016  
    Yeah you are flying around finding ores with 12k people online. Check wowhead and read comments about rates on retail. For example people were getting about 1 stack of titanium ore per hour and retail realms had about 5k people online. On Lordaeron you can get 3 stacks of titanium ores per hour and that's on peak times. The respawn rate is just higher. The thing is it wasn't like this on launch. They changed about 2 weeks ago. That's when prices started to drop. You can get a stack of titanium ore for about 100g-150g and you can see it quite often on the AH. Compared to 2 weeks ago when it was around 300g and it was that abundant on the AH.
    I don't know what you are smoking but you can't find 3 stacks of titanium ore in an hour.

There is very few ores overall and some are empty. My experience from the last 2 weeks is that you see a node every few mins and the second you see it there is usually a person there 5 seconds before you or after you, because there's that many people flying and looking for nodes. Although there might be more nodes overall, there sure as hell isn't as much profit per player than what it was on retail.

8. May 17, 2016  
    I don't know what you are smoking but you can't find 3 stacks of titanium ore in an hour.

There is very few ores overall and some are empty. My experience from the last 2 weeks is that you see a node every few mins and the second you see it there is usually a person there 5 seconds before you or after you, because there's that many people flying and looking for nodes. Although there might be more nodes overall, there sure as hell isn't as much profit per player than what it was on retail.
    Is there a need to be rude at all? And you just stated yourself that you see a node every few minutes, which is on average higher than retail. Even if you don't believe the respawn rates are higher, the huge decrease in prices speaks for itself.