1. May 18, 2016  

Sky Golem Dissappear

I face very wired problem hope anyone help me ...

i bought Sky golem Mount from one player by 500 k gold and i use it and mount it up and everything goes fine ... and after that i dismount it to make other things ... sunddly its gone like that no use icon and none in mount list i make relog many times nothing ..

like that lose 500k gold and mount to for unreaseon and sure i`m affraid to mkae other one oe buy other for that mistake

so anyone have suggest

PS that from 2 days now and i already make ticket :( answer was (( we can`t help in such a case))

thx for advance and suggest will be helpfull

2. May 18, 2016  

3. May 18, 2016  
    I face very wired problem hope anyone help me ...

i bought Sky golem Mount from one player by 500 k gold and i use it and mount it up and everything goes fine ... and after that i dismount it to make other things ... sunddly its gone like that no use icon and none in mount list i make relog many times nothing ..

like that lose 500k gold and mount to for unreaseon and sure i`m affraid to mkae other one oe buy other for that mistake

so anyone have suggest

PS that from 2 days now and i already make ticket :( answer was (( we can`t help in such a case))

thx for advance and suggest will be helpfull
    There are bugs and glitches that can either caused dire problem for victim or the player itself, along with expoltis gives flags of a report for ban.
    In your case, a bug perhaps, one that is either unfixed or unknown by warmane, so in the end, no one can help you with said problem, unless you are able to evaluate the bug to report to warmane. In meantime, stick to normal mounts.

Speaking about bugs, if you have a monk, ever notice if you log out on Zen Flight, some skills become unlearned the second you are logged out. Sky Golem falls in the same effect as this, so the only SAFE method is to log out while mounted on a Sky Golem for now, see how that works, that is, if you buy it again.

I call this mysterious bug "The unlearn bug". From my understanding, it started when 5.4.8 came along, but I didn't have to to research it and report it, I went inactive for sometime and let me younger brother play here instead of me.

4. May 18, 2016  
    umm so thats it ... AntixHero thx for ur replay i knew that iy`ll not solve and i lost everything but to avoid that i`ll just make and relog and mount and relog ... thats it thx again for support

5. May 20, 2016  
    Was this bug fixed? Because I'm afraid to learn it now lol
    Edited: May 20, 2016

6. May 20, 2016  
    Was this bug fixed? Because I'm afraid to learn it now lol
    The bug isnt fixed yet,but i managed to learn mine and I have no problems at all... here u can read more about it
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=328649&page=2

7. May 21, 2016  
    Yeah.. but the thing is, I didn't crafted mine, it was given to me, and I'm not really risking the chance of losing it :/
    Unless someone can verify that to me working as the same situation like me (not crafted by ourselves) works, I gotta wait till it's fixed >.<

8. May 21, 2016  
    yea i created my sky golem go offline for 4-5 hours log in and its gone

9. May 21, 2016  
    to add to Antix post, the unlearnt bug is from the pre-5.4.8 period

10. June 1, 2016