1. May 30, 2016  
    wtf are u talking about.
    you can have your pristine armor sets untouched. transmog is not a requirement. its something you do if you want to. if you dont, you leave item on you looking as it is originaly.
    and there is no "new sets" here. its private server. all items are items that exist already and existed for decade. nothing new there.
    but you would love to restrict options to people who hate seeing the same thing on them constantly ?
    yeah, making it myself is not a req (nor do i ever want to make one), but in cata (once introduced) and later i dont think there is addon that lets me NOT see transmogs of OTHER people.

2. May 31, 2016  
    I liked the transmog thing til i went to blackrock and i saw all the horrible costumes people had. Priests with plate, palas with warlock items, people with random items that just look horrible. Nope nope nope nope. If they could make class related items only like priests with cloth, palas with plate, shamans with mail, etc, then ok, transmog is nice but to see a priest dressed in dk items, that's just ugly.

i agree.
    the way i see it, you should only transmog items of same type. as in, you can transmog plate gloves, or chest, but only of another plate chest.
    same thing with rest, mail, leather, cloth..
    i think it that way in retail 2. ?

and i hope warmane gives it a implementation

3. June 1, 2016  
    There was such an idea confirmed on forums as well, that you would pay coins for being able to enable it for you on website, but only you and other people who would have it would see it.
    **** that, anyone should be able to use transmog not some donorS!

4. June 1, 2016  
    You should not be able to use transmogs in WotLK AT ALL. Being able to do so AT ALL is a present already, not talking about making it basiccly free (meaning without spending coins).

5. June 1, 2016  
    I personally don't care for transmog, I think the idea of priests running around with DK gear is really weird and not "lore friendly" in the sense that priests should not be able to wear plate/look like they are wearing plate. In PvP, people running around in weird Spring/easter transmog gear or tuxedo suits really ruins the vibe of PvP for me--it's a battleground not a costume party.

HOWEVER, I understand that this is ultimately a preference and shouldn't limit anyone else. Two suggestions:

1) Have the transmog system, require some sort of gold/point/coin system for getting transmog tokens, have the option for players in-game to disable or enable viewing transmog items (like the Show Helm/Cloak option in Wotlk)
    2) Don't implement transmog system, if you want to have cool, classic sets, just wear those sets around your main capital. During PvP or raiding however you would need to wear your appropriate gear but everywhere else you can wear whatever you want (this also solves the issue of priest wearing plate)

Suggestion 1 would require tons of programming, I would imagine, and suggestion 2 is really doing nothing about transmog and already exists in the game (it's targeted at people who want transmog)

6. June 1, 2016  
    wasn't in wrath and shouldn't be in the game. bottom line.

7. June 1, 2016  

8. June 1, 2016  
    It Wouldn't Be in-game and the staff have stated this multiple times, it would be the exact same thing as any Morph Program that you can find off google in 5 mins, just with the added feature of choosing to see other's t-mogs
    It will be done through the website and cost w.e they decide to make the cost per item ect
    Edited: June 1, 2016 Reason: TLDR: Dont like It, Dont turn it on

First 12