1. May 24, 2016  
    Pretty sure I've beat shinta as warpal sometimes, but affli/hpal is impossible. What I'm really saying is in blizzlike shinta would get -12 for draw instead of +7 for win.
    Just tell me ur rating so I can stop wasting my time on you, and how do you expect affli to beat warpal, why do you think billy orgasm for beating shinta once when shinta plays like a ****ing ******? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdlGDXCdMD0
    The only reason dampening is bad is because it favors warpal.
    Well if rating is ur only argument, well done, u have higher rating than me. But if u look at the ladder ull see only 17 war/pal teams in top 100. And in top, idk, 20 u have 5-6 sham/locks maybe even more, didnt count. Hows that?

2. May 24, 2016  
    Well if rating is ur only argument, well done, u have higher rating than me. But if u look at the ladder ull see only 17 war/pal teams in top 100. And in top, idk, 20 u have 5-6 sham/locks maybe even more, didnt count. Hows that?
    The ladder is irrelevant at this point, there's only 20 teams above 2k, warpal beats all at top level. Do you really think rsham lock is a better comp than warpal?
    Edited: May 24, 2016

3. May 24, 2016  
    The ladder is irrelevant at this point, there's only 20 teams above 2k, warpal beats all at top level. Do you really think rsham lock is a better comp than warpal?
    Its not irrelevant, there is maybe few warrs that can reach top ranks, as there is few locks, shams, rets... and those r best players with those classes, so if u r not one of the best locks why would u expect to beat best warr? Thats why he is best.
    As u speak about which comp is better, well thats irrelevant, imo. Is ret/hunt best comp? I dont think so, but when Capsizer and Homer plays it is masterskill. Ele/destro? Nope, but when Drainer plays it is op. And so on...
    Edit: Some1 also mention how rogue is unplayble here too, but there is 15+ rogue teams in top 100.

4. May 24, 2016  
    Sure, i'm here since late 2010. And I don't mind a single thing, if they manage to pull in more players.
    While farming for gear that I had in 2010 seems pretty ridiculous, growth of player population could make server fun again.
    Then again, if that's not the case and if you drop a chuck of players while doing this, then 'getting that gear back' will be another painful grind fest.
    Where you are queuing into same teams, over and over again. I guess that would result in server dropping another huge chunk of players.

In conclusion : Alea iacta est!

5. May 24, 2016  
    Pretty sure I've beat shinta as warpal sometimes, but affli/hpal is impossible. What I'm really saying is in blizzlike shinta would get -12 for draw instead of +7 for win.
    Just tell me ur rating so I can stop wasting my time on you, and how do you expect affli to beat warpal, why do you think billy orgasm for beating shinta once when shinta plays like a fking rootard? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdlGDXCdMD0
    The only reason dampening is bad is because it favors warpal.

in blizzlike Shinta could equip shadowmourne + hc offparts and destroy you 3 min before dampening because even hpal can't survive full heroic shadowmourne war xD

6. May 25, 2016  
    Calm the **** down people. U play this server because u enjoy it. The game itself isnt changeing, same spells, eventually same gear, same classes, same game. If u only play this server because u want 2 boost your selfesteem with yr sweet mogs, statistics and titles u should rethink your life choices.

so those of u who will leave this game because of yr lost titles and statistic. I feel happy for, bcse if u care that much u should really quit At/molten or w/e its called now.
    remember its only a ****in game pce

7. May 25, 2016  
    i really think this changes will not improve the current situation ive been playing here since late 2011 start off 2012 AT was very fun and comptetitive realm had many great times here met quit a lot off awesome and skilled ppl but man these changes i cant comprehend them first the gear every1 was like why u give newbs free gear u said to increace population and help them compete its was ok cause no matter the gear top ppl would be top and well newbs will have a better chance now you take that away not only from newbs but veterans and tell them to refarm on an instant 80 arena server with 1 flush a week why not go grind on lordearon then? dementia changes and stuff can be possitive, 3.3.5b removal ? wat it was a step forward regarding balance why would u want to bring back 3.3.5a? transmog i really dont care that much but still i think the old system was superior and last but not least the wipe of titles/stats sure i understand that some bought accounts and stuff but what about us random plebs that are not glad range and the rating we aquired took time and effort too get most elitists glads will be fine cause they will get them again fast but what about the mediocre ppl? same thing as gear farm applies too proffs also. I think the changes AT needs the most are low budget(even if it means w/o money prize but special titles or mounts etc.) tournaments again and meta swaping remember the ulduar trinks season was super fun and ofc active gms too ban hackers/scripters that plague the realm for quite a time now thats all i have too say sry for long post but if these changes happen i might actually say goodbye too AT it was fun

8. May 25, 2016  
    I mean come on you have like 3 positive posts about these changes shouldn't that tell you something ...

9. May 25, 2016  
    And where are the active gms goddamnit ? See people hacking atm no one there to read my tickets ...

10. May 25, 2016  
    I hope we will get arena points for playing soloq. If not it will kills this ladder for sure. Soloq is uniqe and one of biggest advantage of this server, you can play 3s even if you dont have much time or dont have arena partners. If you remove arena points reward from soloq this realm will be equal as many others but with very toxic community which only discorages new players from making new teams.

11. May 25, 2016  
    Calm the **** down people. U play this server because u enjoy it. The game itself isnt changeing, same spells, eventually same gear, same classes, same game. If u only play this server because u want 2 boost your selfesteem with yr sweet mogs, statistics and titles u should rethink your life choices.

so those of u who will leave this game because of yr lost titles and statistic. I feel happy for, bcse if u care that much u should really quit At/molten or w/e its called now.
    remember its only a ****in game pce
    +1 smartest thing I've read today

I'm tired of reading guys sucking their own dick like "I buy an glad account, respect me now !"
    This is a ****ing CASUAL game on a DEAD x-pac, grow up and play for fun, not for imaginary glory.

For those who want to tryhard -> play e-sport games, with real pro gamers, real challenge and real skill. Everything except world of casual in fact.
    Edited: May 25, 2016

12. May 25, 2016  
    If u want to balance the game you need to disable dalaran arena and blade's edge arena for locks and eles. Some rng based miss/dodge has nothing on losing just because u are vs lock or an ele team on blades edge or dalaran arena.

13. May 25, 2016  
    If u want to balance the game you need to disable dalaran arena and blade's edge arena for locks and eles. Some rng based miss/dodge has nothing on losing just because u are vs lock or an ele team on blades edge or dalaran arena.
    dalaran and blade's edge with bonus stairs like in Cata would be amazing, but i feel like malaco is too afraid to add anything more than 3.3.5b, which is a mistake. the more custom, quality of life changes Blackrock is gettng, the better the server becomes. afterall this game is so old that with no new changes whatsoever it will suck really hard and will lose population drastically.

14. May 25, 2016  

15. May 25, 2016  
    +1 for stairs on blade's edge, and what about the fire arena in orgrimmar? that would be really good for our server, noone has it.

First ... 45678 ... Last