1. May 27, 2016  
    whiny whiny :^( i also paid 60€ back in the days, do i complain? no, i dont actually care
    now you have to be kinda good to obtain gear
    AT supposed to be the most hardcore arena server back in the days (idk if its still today), get better or you won't achieve anything here, that's just how it is,deal with it

now to @ludovicostone,
    do you know why, you face glads @1,4 mmr? yes, it's because of free gear
    half of the players here don't take the server serious anymore, they are just playing for fun and want to have 0 losses, if they get a loss, they will delete their team and this will keep on forever (idk how it is in 3s but thats a big problem in 2s)
    that won't happen in the upcoming future ( i really hope so)

now to a other thing,
    i saw yesterday wf requires now rating + arenapoints, thats cool boys BUT im not cool that wf offset also requires arenapoints, thats actually bull**** i'm sorry especially when you flush the arenapoints only twice a week, just set the offset to 1630 and make it for honor not for arenapoints! i really hope you guys will change that :D

i'm not a big fan of the current transmog system ( i really want the old one back)
    but it's cool that you're going to remove the keys to open the cases and that tokens will drop now from the cases, thats cool i'm happy

i also don't care that you're going to wipe the titles and also the statistics
    like other guys already said, many guys bought their accounts or got glad in a dead season,
    if you're good enough you will get your rating/titles back, what's the problem guys?
    and if people will fake now their rating you will recognize them :X just don't play with them then.....

i really hope that AT is going to be big thing in the future again

-houdz
    Edited: May 27, 2016

2. May 27, 2016  
    I really expected people to want to pvp on this server and not cry about titles and statistics like little pve whores...

3. May 27, 2016  
    Wiping characters has nothing to do with players' motivation
    Even if population drops to 50 you will still see those guys who have been playing war pala (ret disc/ lock shaman/ ret hunter) for 5 years straight, making new team everyday and grinding to top10 over rand over again.

Why? Because people enjoy playing op comps
    The downside is, other comps played by decent players are almost extinct now
    Why would I play priest rogue, rogue mage, warrior druid if I know I will lose the moment I see 1 of those comps mentioned above?
    I'd rather go play another game with better balance or move to some broken x1 pve realm to tear my *** apart leveling and grinding dungeons. That's a common mindset of people whose classes were once gladiator- viable and now are complete garbage.

Point being, adjusting different comps' damage, asking players how to improve the gameplay is the way to maintain healthy game environment.
    Wiping server and making a year long grindfest will backfire immediately once players realise that no comp except lsp, php and thundercleave can even get rating required for shoulders.

4. May 27, 2016  
    can herois and bloodlust still be used in Arena? Yes, I know on Wotlk it should be possible but I guess to balance 3s it would be good to disable them in arena in case they haven't done it yet

5. May 27, 2016  
    Well at least they kept soloqueue for noobs like me who have know friends.

6. May 27, 2016  
    can herois and bloodlust still be used in Arena? Yes, I know on Wotlk it should be possible but I guess to balance 3s it would be good to disable them in arena in case they haven't done it yet
    With all due respect, if you have no idea how things work and you just suppose how it is, then get the **** out of changes topics. Roleplay players like you should have no factor in deciding server's future. I'm sick of hearing 'uncertified' players **** opinions (uncertified should be read as "unskilled/noobs/player that have no experience or know nothing about arenas at all")

This is for the user above-mentionet and for other players talking about OP COMPS yet they're clueless that even if a comp has a small advantage, every comp can beat another one, depending 99% of THE PLAYERS that play the comps. Hpala/warr is strong cuz good players spam it, LSD is good cuz good players spam it. Remember when Mehh was playing 3v3, everything he'd play would be rank1, same goes for Flyn, Drainer and other godlike wotlk players.
    Spare me with these lowbies opinions, please. Don't type in this thread or about these changes just for the sake of posting. And don't do it if you're clueless and have no idea how arenas/server works.

Anyways I'm good with removing every titles/statistics/xmogs because we'll have indeed a fresh start but I don't like the idea of having Wrathful gear released immediately for money/coins after the changes. Make it about one month or so.

The idea of the flush being twice/week also is not on my taste but they said they want to make it blizzlike (kinda contradicting what AT was made for but yeah).

We'll have to see what happens with the changes, it's not the end of the world if they suck and if they don't, then we'll have a good time on realm as we usually do.

Let's see how it goes.

Greetings, Mercedesa.

7. May 27, 2016  
    I only know how to play LSX . I think it requires skill because I am bad.
    Look at 3s ladder at any time and you will se 90% of the teams have ele shaman. I guess all the good players play LSX right. lol

pathetic

8. May 27, 2016  
    I think furious to relentless will be much better....+258 trinkets max ilvl

9. May 27, 2016  
    I agree with the previous post stating that you should make wf offset available after reaching 1630, at the cost of honor points. Same price as back in the days.
    And also arena flush every day, and not once or twice a week.
    Believe me, believe me, flush every day is much more addicting and fun. We also need the old transmog system without this bull**** farming system involving cases and keys etc. Same requirements as back in the days once again and only available from 2s and 3s. We don't have to exaggerate and set t3 and t6 to 2400 in 3s, but 2250 or smth would be cool for starters.
    Wful shoulders should only be available from 3s at 2000 rating. Legendaries HAVE to be implemented imo!!!! You can use the same weapons that we had before and add more as time passes.

The reset is good in my opinion. Flush EVERYTHING, including titles, statistics etc EXCEPT for the VIP .tele commands, that is just mean.
    Re-implement name changes and change the max ilvl to 264.

I read somewhere that a world pvp zone is requested and I agree. Gurubashi arena has always been a good place for this imo.

The old AT was a winning concept. People might freak out now cuz their titles and statistics get wiped, but they will eventually come back when they notice that the competition is back.

10. May 27, 2016  
    @Malaco, The only serious huge and most important change that MUST BE made is to do something against these insane scripts and hack patches..

The biggest scripters like Shinta, Vizu, Vyserk, Tyga, Tomford, Marty, and MANY MANY more have like spent hundreds of euros for these after Serenity started with the Slamhack and ua hack patches.. It's just dumb you literally have to tryhard to get into top 10 as for example disc or rogue and as war pal you dont even have to be decent to reach top 20 if you got these scripts. Its such a joke lol. You either have to nerf War Pal or to go intensively against the PQR and patches.. - It's literally the biggest problem on AT/Blackrock - DO SOMETHING AGAINST IT!

11. May 27, 2016  
    Offparts aren't for honor? What are we supposed to do once we're capped?

12. May 27, 2016  
    @Malaco, The only serious huge and most important change that MUST BE made is to do something against these insane scripts and hack patches..

The biggest scripters like Shinta, Vizu, Vyserk, Tyga, Tomford, Marty, and MANY MANY more have like spent hundreds of euros for these after Serenity started with the Slamhack and ua hack patches.. It's just dumb you literally have to tryhard to get into top 10 as for example disc or rogue and as war pal you dont even have to be decent to reach top 20 if you got these scripts. Its such a joke lol. You either have to nerf War Pal or to go intensively against the PQR and patches.. - It's literally the biggest problem on AT/Blackrock - DO SOMETHING AGAINST IT!
    All warpal in top 20 last season were my teams, it's funny to said bull**** when we don't know anything

13. May 27, 2016  
    All warpal in top 20 last season were my teams, it's funny to said bull**** when we don't know anything
    I know everything shinta boi lol, don't even start arguing with me haha

ye you are the biggest tryhard I know and you're even proud of it lmao even though you been playing on AT for like idk, 5 years now and this every single season haha - dude wake up it's a ****ing game - get a life and start living

14. May 27, 2016  
    Not like i'm playing actively atm but none of those changes seem very appealing. If I was to play actively again I would need to regear more than 13+ characters, also not a fan of losing VIP island + tele commands. If I want to gear up i'd rather waste my time on retail which seems unlikely

15. May 27, 2016  

First ... 7891011 ... Last