1. May 24, 2016  
    and anyway dont know, why u gonna make such big chances, people didnt anything else from your list only to remove dementia, and i though that poll was about changing gear meta, not those useless things u listed which wont even raise population, more likely u gonna lose than gain.

2. May 24, 2016  
    How about removing titles and keeping statistics? or remove statistics and keep titles?

3. May 24, 2016  
    I am very old AT player and i remember these days when we have got 226 ilvl trinkets, and i think.. that was the best season for AT.
    I'd say it will be best to bring some fresh air there, instead of same thing like before..
    Everyone will get gear and it will look almost the same as it looks now.

I think so item level cap for trinket should be 226.

Peace,
    Dirtybeatz

4. May 24, 2016  
    Malaco, seriously are you mad?

So we have a problem, a dead realm (because of your decisions in the past...) where:

biggest problems atm:

low population
    scripters/hackers
    no staff, nobody cares about blackrock
    ret.arded custom sh.itlike this pal/war buff with dementia etc

easy solutions:
    low population fixed with some EFFORT in the realm, more advertising like you are doing with lordaeron, is still the most skilled and competitive realm for pvp right? more than 1 year waiting for mounts and tabards honor fixes...
    scripters/hackers fixed if the realm can get some serious staff, fixing that staff problem too.
    dementia/dampening fixed removing them.

Your genious solutions:
    Gear changes: I really don't care if we play with s7 now, still have some old AT mails about every new season changes like: new season with 226 trinkets etc, I really don't care is okay. I would like if ppl can keep their legendarys but since now you can get legendarys in a fuc.king box because this new braindead 1k6 playerbase cried I really don't care anymore, warmane rules... but this change is not helping with population, half of the decent players will move to another instant 80.

arena system: Is okay for me too, necessary if we have to farm gear again... but definitely not helping with population.

dampening/dementia: same but starting later, wow einstein.

transmog: just give us transmog for rating and reward our effort like old times, this ret.ard farm is a nosense and nobody are buying market keys lol this isn't lordaeron.

tittles/statistics: u mad? this is gonna KILL the population even more, there's no reason for old players to join blackrock anymore, killing all their achievements, tittles etc, deleting donation sh.it tittles like jenkins too? lol

vip: ok, if half our your current playersbase are old players kill them too, they only good thing atm for vips is .tele command.
    http://temp.arena-tournament.com/for...e9f01f0f924d53
    be serious some of these places are amazing, the only good thing for vips are some extra qeue places, you removed gear and you removed vip transmogs, you are not helping population "attacking" the ppl who donated for you in the past over and over, I can't understand wtf are you thinking for this change, implement vip again on market but don't be ****** because this realm population is not ******ed and is not paying 40 euros for a transmog set like other realms population.

3.3.5b, no comments

teleport: at least implement some extra places, every1 knows this relam is dead stop slacking in stormwind, add some vip custom places as random qeue places, or get old malls like kharazan, hyjal, desolace and similars. I love brd want brd back plox

proffesions: ok gonna farm again for all my chars because all those new 1600 heros are starting now, wait I´m on my way...

seriously, pvp on blackrock is still possible, with some of these changes in a really few months I'l have to learn RUSSIAN to merge into another instant pvp because will be even more dead.

sorry for bad english, I´m not a good shakespearino.
    Edited: May 24, 2016

5. May 24, 2016  
    such changes wow.. better off playing with rocks outside than refarming gear on dead realm rofl
    Restraint approves this message.

6. May 24, 2016  
    You guys *****ing about some statistics, titles and other garbage totally miss the point of the game

The discussion should be focused on gameplay aspects
    That is
    1. hackers
    Not a single gm online since the merger. Not talking about those fancy 40v40 events once a month.

2. game balance
    Most annoying comps that plague the ladder:
    Warpal, ret disc(with any gear meta), lock rsham/hpal(without dementia and 264 trinkets), potentially feral disc/ rsham (no ferals playing 24/7 so not a problem atm)
    ls-healer, ret-hunter- healer, thundercleave(with 3.3.5a sacred cleansing)

A) any war- healer comp except warpala is extremely weak
    B)Rmp classes are subpar in 2s and 3s (atm everything except spmage in 2s is utter garbage)
    C) most double dps comps are pretty much useless in 2s

Not a single suggestion how to change current state of op comps so far

Everything you need to change summed up in 2 points, everyone on Warmane "soon to be dead AT" will agree with this.

If you do gear, professions, arena stats wipe me and all my friends are leaving. No one will farm gear on half dead server its a waste of time. It seems like you are making ridiculous changes and then seeing how it goes and what are the things you absolutely have to change after that. IT WON'T WORK.

Give the server an active GM or **** off. <--- This is the only thing you need to change atm. After that just make comps in 2s, 3s, soloq more balanced. Double dps season pls.

Mom look i made a suggestion !

7. May 24, 2016  
    Best changes.
    Keep up the great work and bring us Arena-Tournament back to it's best state.
    Regards, Getshrektx.

8. May 24, 2016  
    - taking away wrathful gear from players' characters; only to tell them to refarm it
    - resetting arena achievements from players' characters; only to tell them to reachieve them
    - resetting professions from players' characters; only to tell them to refarm them
    - taking away perks from players' donations; only to tell them to repurchase them

this is exactly the same as intentionally deleting all characters of the realm
    this is what a ddoser hopes to achieve when attacking a wow server

i know this might seem harsh, the intend is not to fall into negativity, but i think it is vital for the sake of blackrock that warmane acknowledges how those suggestions are just like back when they took away transmogs from players' characters only to tell them to refarm them; irritating and demotivating

9. May 24, 2016  
    OMG is that a ****in Joke Malaco ? are U serious ? you gonna lose many old players if you do that trust me and im not talking about new players but old players who just want changes ( Meta ) not those type of changes....

10. May 24, 2016  
    Can some1 explain me why u all talking about "dead realm" when we have 900-1000 players at peak time? What do u expect, 12k like Lord and IC? I never played on instant server that has more than 500 players at peak time and u all talking this one is dead?!
    Also a lot u you talking about dementia and how war/pal is op? That class is "op" with or without dementia. Only if u want develops to broke some more talents or spells from these two classes like sacred cleansing so u turds can beat this comp. I played a lot of times against this comp with hpal/affli and didnt lost ONE game. ONE! Or any other warr/healer comp. Also i dont see this comp dominanting top ladder in 2s, or season before. If u have some good suggestion write it here but stop ****ting like kids about some personal problems

11. May 24, 2016  
    personally, i couldn't care less about statistics and titles
    the requirements for gear from 3s basicly mean that only few players playing 3-4 op comps will be able to get full gear
    90% of players have neither time nor partners to play 3s
    Should you make a clean start, all gear should be obtainable from soloque. Otherwise people will get grieved by nolife warpalele and lsp players in all brackets.

What AT was good for?
    1.VARIETY OF COMPS - in soloque you can see a number of semi-viable classes you will never meet on any other server (ie moonkins, enchance shamans, fire, arcane mages etc)
    2.Do you actually remember the time when AT had real devs? Bugs were properly fixed, spectator,replay,soloque,3.3.5b were added. Good times.

The idea is to balance the game with 3.3.5c patch
    -nerf op comps
    -buff underdog specs such as holy priest, combat rogue(actually, all rogue specs are really weak now), blood dk, fury warrior w/e

TL.DR: all those cosmetic changes from the 1st post won't make the server any better

p.s population on blackrock is faked x2 times, you can check it with plotter addon (from one of the AT devs)

12. May 24, 2016  
    Also a lot u you talking about dementia and how war/pal is op? That class is "op" with or without dementia. Only if u want develops to broke some more talents or spells from these two classes like sacred cleansing so u turds can beat this comp. I played a lot of times against this comp with hpal/affli and didnt lost ONE game. ONE! Or any other warr/healer comp. Also i dont see this comp dominanting top ladder in 2s, or season before.
    GTFO 1600 player, warpal autowins affli/hpal after 15mins because of dampening. Link to your match beating shinta in 2s.
    My main is affli 2400+ and I'm currently only playing warpal in 2s.

Just want to make this very clear, theres a huge difference between draw (-12) and autowin (+rating) because of dampening.
    The current dampening system is extremely unbalanced, doesn't really matter if it's 8 or 20mins, you're just prolonging the cancer matchup.

13. May 24, 2016  
    GTFO 1600 player, warpal autowins affli/hpal after 15mins because of dampening. Link to your match beating shinta in 2s.
    My main is affli 2400+ and I'm currently only playing warpal in 2s.
    Im few hundreds higher than 1600 :)
    So what r u saying, that u will beat shinta if there is no dampening? Dont u think that he is better player than u and thats why u get rekt by him? Maybe thats problem? If u r better why dont u kill him in first 8 mins? Or idk, 10? Thats enough time for any tactic if u think u play better but dampening is reason u get rekt. Keep it real.
    P.S. I dont want to be missunderstood, im for removing dampening but not because its "war/pal favor"...

14. May 24, 2016  
    Im few hundreds higher than 1600 :)
    So what r u saying, that u will beat shinta if there is no dampening? Dont u think that he is better player than u and thats why u get rekt by him? Maybe thats problem? If u r better why dont u kill him in first 8 mins? Or idk, 10? Thats enough time for any tactic if u think u play better but dampening is reason u get rekt. Keep it real.
    P.S. I dont want to be missunderstood, im for removing dampening but not because its "war/pal favor"...
    Pretty sure I've beat shinta as warpal sometimes, but affli/hpal is impossible. What I'm really saying is in blizzlike shinta would get -12 for draw instead of +7 for win.
    Just tell me ur rating so I can stop wasting my time on you, and how do you expect affli to beat warpal, why do you think billy orgasm for beating shinta once when shinta plays like a fking rootard? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdlGDXCdMD0
    The only reason dampening is bad is because it favors warpal.

15. May 24, 2016  
    Can some1 explain me why u all talking about "dead realm" when we have 900-1000 players at peak time? What do u expect, 12k like Lord and IC? I never played on instant server that has more than 500 players at peak time and u all talking this one is dead?!
    Also a lot u you talking about dementia and how war/pal is op? That class is "op" with or without dementia. Only if u want develops to broke some more talents or spells from these two classes like sacred cleansing so u turds can beat this comp. I played a lot of times against this comp with hpal/affli and didnt lost ONE game. ONE! Or any other warr/healer comp. Also i dont see this comp dominanting top ladder in 2s, or season before. If u have some good suggestion write it here but stop ****ting like kids about some personal problems
    Joke ? Molten Players are everywhere !

First ... 34567 ... Last