1. May 30, 2016  
    Attacking a random low lvl who has no chance to fight back is act of cowardness. U live with it, think about it.
    I mean the ppl who do it on purpose and a lot, not like u pointed 2-3 times (really?).

P.S.: Its not up to you to decide who take the game to seriously. If the "bad gankers" or the others who talk about it or any1 else.
    Edited: May 30, 2016

2. May 30, 2016  
    Attacking a random low lvl who has no chance to fight back is act of cowardness. U live with it, think about it.
    Nah,from your perspective this might be a cowarness!
    Yesterday i was fishing in the barrens,i killed 2 lowbies,and they brought their 80s and i killed them aswell.
    Whenever i face a horde,i kill him,no big deal.
    You kill or you get killed

3. May 31, 2016  
    Nah,from your perspective this might be a cowarness!
    Yesterday i was fishing in the barrens,i killed 2 lowbies,and they brought their 80s and i killed them aswell.
    Whenever i face a horde,i kill him,no big deal.
    You kill or you get killed
    Its all about ppl and the way they chose to behave in wow, not about hardcore and mindless pvping everywhere, just because its a pvp realm.
    And dont get me wrong, it would be boring when every1 in the fantasy world would be kind, fair and nothing else. Douchebags are in real world and in world of warcraft aswell. Dont take it personally, im sure u dont kill literally every low lvl u met :). And even if u do, i cannot do anything about it, u did chose to behave this way and no matter that many ppl would find it unfair and so on.
    Ive played on retail since vanilla untill WoD and got ganked so many times i dont actually care much myself. But, sometimes its just too much and watching some comments from internet "heroes" how they kill everything and dont care about anything, i sometimes comment on it.
    Also, ive initially react to some1 else, not u. See u ingame, im still a low lvl though :P
    P.S.: sry for my bad english

P.S 2.: I still cannot understand how can it be fair to act like i described. Like in any sport - game in real life. Its obvious whats fair and what not. Many people tend to act unfair, its nothing new, but why keep trying to find an excuse for it and tell its fair and ok when its obviously not.
    Edited: May 31, 2016

First 12