1. May 23, 2016  

PVP-ing, I just want to say..

This discussion is about PvP and how to actually PvP.

If you are a much higher level than your opponent and you strike him down, it is not PvP, it is cowardly.
    You should challenge your own levels, not gank smaller levels.

for example: one is leveling fighting mobs and you decide to strike him down because he is almost out of health,
    It is annoying.

just for the record, don't be a *****, be real, let them level in peace.
    Else I sense you can't strike down your opponent at your own level, so you must gank lower levels because you aren't good enough.

Play fair.

2. May 23, 2016  
    before you bothering wasting forum space with yet another thread about something that's not going to change, try looking for a similar thread, like the 1 directly under this 1 http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=307743

3. May 23, 2016  
    If you're on Icecrown, Join <Ohdo> and nobody will attack you ever again.

4. May 23, 2016  
    Define me your word "fair" please.
    Also,pvp means player vs player. If i interact with an enemy and we duel or fight its called pvp no matter if its on same level or killing a low level,

Let me guess... another thread about ganking? Oh cmon just deal with it seriously,the more threads like this are opened the more gankers will do it just to piss you off,understand that,no one really cares.. all they want is a thread like this and start feeding them.

And just like OP said mr Evangelion,if you're horde you should really go for <Ohdo> their GM is one of the most badass warlord horde has if not the best,no one will touch you there.

Good luck.

5. May 24, 2016  
    I'm guessing you guys are gankers!
    How low.. Pussies :D

6. May 24, 2016  
    If you are a much higher level than your opponent and you strike him down, it is not PvP, it is cowardly.
    If I kill someone, I don't because I'm afraid of someone. I do it because it's an Alliance ****; 99.99999999% chance they would do the same to me. Not only does red=dead, but also, I need to kill them before they lay eggs.

for example: one is leveling fighting mobs and you decide to strike him down because he is almost out of health,
    It is annoying.
    I'll "strike you down" regardless of your health or if you're attacking a mob. If you're anything but level 80, you're probably going to die in 3 hits or less anyway. And if you're level 80, you're probably going to get rekt there too.

Else I sense you can't strike down your opponent at your own level, so you must gank lower levels because you aren't good enough.

Play fair.
    It's a pvp realm. And if I see you in an active pvp zone, I feel absolutely no remorse for you. STV? Blasted Lands? Tanaris? Ungoro? Hellfire? Yeah, you're probably going to die. Anywhere else? I might have mercy, depends on my mood.

Earlier today, I stood up to 40 VIRTUS members by myself, died, and moved on. If I can do that, then you can do the same. Stop complaining and go play the game.

7. May 24, 2016  
    I'm guessing you guys are gankers!
    How low.. Pussies :D
    What you just said is considered flaming and a great way to get a thread locked, but as there is already a thread about "pk'ing lowbies", i'm pretty sure this thread is gonna be locked either way. By, it was nice meeting you.

8. May 24, 2016  
    before you bothering wasting forum space with yet another thread about something that's not going to change, try looking for a similar thread, like the 1 directly under this 1 http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=307743
    But that thread had a different purpose than this QQ thread ...but that thread did become a QQ thread. :C

9. May 24, 2016  
    This discussion is about PvP and how to actually PvP.

It is annoying.

Play fair.
    There are spineless creatures which play this game only to kill low levels and nobody can change it.

10. May 24, 2016  
    There are spineless creatures which play this game only to kill low levels and nobody can change it.
    It's only because their tears taste the best.

11. May 24, 2016  
    It's only because their tears taste the best.
    Thus why i camp hellfire 16/7 with my BiS ret pally :3 The whispers when they log onto their lvl 20 horde chars are too nice!

12. May 24, 2016  
    People defending players who kill quest NPCs, camp lowbie quest areas and kill quest NPCs while ganking lowbies are the dumbest people on this server. It's even worse than the donors in BGs at 80 who cry in the chat when they don't win.

13. May 30, 2016  
    If I kill someone, I don't because I'm afraid of someone. I do it because it's an Alliance ****; 99.99999999% chance they would do the same to me. Not only does red=dead, but also, I need to kill them before they lay eggs.

I'll "strike you down" regardless of your health or if you're attacking a mob. If you're anything but level 80, you're probably going to die in 3 hits or less anyway. And if you're level 80, you're probably going to get rekt there too.

It's a pvp realm. And if I see you in an active pvp zone, I feel absolutely no remorse for you. STV? Blasted Lands? Tanaris? Ungoro? Hellfire? Yeah, you're probably going to die. Anywhere else? I might have mercy, depends on my mood.

Earlier today, I stood up to 40 VIRTUS members by myself, died, and moved on. If I can do that, then you can do the same. Stop complaining and go play the game.
    Nah, if ure ganking low lvls who cant fight back, ure just a coward, u have to live with it.
    There are many players on both sides who got some moral standards and sense for fair play...
    But after all, its an anonymous MMO game, no real consequences, thats also why some people behave this way.

14. May 30, 2016  
    Nah, if ure ganking low lvls who cant fight back, ure just a coward, u have to live with it.
    There are many players on both sides who got some moral standards and sense for fair play...
    But after all, its an anonymous MMO game, no real consequences, thats also why some people behave this way.
    Yep in the end you realise this is just a game and is all about having fun not imaginary glory,but stereotypes gonna be stereotypes "LMAO,u 80 kill lowbie? U no have no life unskilled ****"

I was late when i noticed that we live in a world when most think their opinion matters -.- i mean really?

Whenever i face horde on my road i juat kill it,high level or low level he dies,no big deal. People might insult for this...
    But i let you know: today after rekting a guy in elwynn forest and humilating him,after 7 wins for me,he startes to insult me "3v1,you suck no skill 1 button gargo" or the other one who ignored me because i popped all my cds,and his excuse was " i am a warlock l2p nub"

You guys take this game to serious,calling someone a coward because he killed lowbie 1,2 maybe 3 times???
    Is same calling a paladin using bubble or dk popping gargo,that they have no skill and fight cowardly while his pet or bubble save his ***.

I just wanna say that people consider themselves to much a 'lion" behind a monitor,and judging someone's else life they dont even know,that if he ganks or plays dirty(los in a duel) is coward piece of **** and unskilled?

Oh god,i am glad i don't take in conaideration every random player opinion.
    Edited: May 30, 2016

15. May 30, 2016  
    Um ye.. was writing some ****s there ;D
    TL;DR version:

You can do one of the following 2 things resulting a happy life or maybe not?
    Spoiler: Show

Or

But there is also a third option:
    Join <Ohdo>

Have a nice day,

Regards,
    Elipas
    Edited: May 30, 2016

12 Last