1. May 26, 2016  
    This V

There is about 10k people living in my town, we're not very big, and out local "cinema" only shows family orientated movies and even then at months and months later than actual release.

If you want to see something big and new you have to travel an hour or so in the car or pay for the train to get to the nearest actual cinema.

My old City, had 300k People and we had like 12 cinemas, I really miss living there, I lived within walking distance of the main city centre one and used to go weekly. Now the last movie I seen in the cinema 2 years ago.
    I live near a city (barely a city, only in recent years did it change from being a town) that has a population of 3-5k. It has 3 cinemas. I feel spoiled after reading this.

2. May 26, 2016  
    I saw the movie yesterday.

The special effects are sooooooo nice !
    The history is well done, i saw it with my sister and she never played the game. But she understand the movie.

3. May 26, 2016  
    Try living in a town that has a population of like 2.5k and the nearest movie theater is 1.5 - 2.5 hours away by car.
    Living in Athens,biggest cinema from the capital is 15 mins from my home(10-15 minutes walking can't wait!!!) The movie will be owesome

4. May 26, 2016  
    O_O

are you a hermit? My city is a very small one (not even 1m people), but we got three. One being like 2km tops from here. The movie release here will be in 2nd June.
    well..... 600k here with 10 cinema's nearby. No idea where you live 0.o
    + not even 1m people.... very small 0.o Rotterdam is not so small in my opinion but seems smaller than yours.

5. May 26, 2016  
    found this at some random forum...

6. May 26, 2016  
    It comes out on the 28th here, you already know I'm gonna be there.

The audience reviews are pretty solid, while the real critics are hating on it and comparing it to Game of Thrones, wtf.

I'm gonna see it with some friends with who I've been into Warcraft since WC3 and a cousin who has never touched anything Warcraft related so we'll see.

7. May 26, 2016  
    it's sad that they cut so many scenes in movie for cinema ,there no dialogue with grom and orgrim near campfire , orcs in snow location and many more things, it's must be almost 3h , but now only 2h , can't wait Director's cut .

8. May 26, 2016  
    Not too excited for this movie, but I am curious.

9. May 27, 2016  
    I was excited about the movie, but saw it today and it was even way better than I had expected.

10. May 27, 2016  
    i saw it yesterday, and it was amazing. far better than batman vs superman or the avengers

11. May 27, 2016  
    I feel like I might go watch it again on Monday :DDD
    Better than Avatar for sure

12. May 27, 2016  
    found this at some random forum...

Straight Outta Content was better Kappa

13. May 28, 2016  
    Tomorrow night (or its already today night, 28.) is pre premiere in Serbia, cant w8 to watch it. Bought my ticket 20+ days ago. Expecting hard core nerd fiesta in cinema xD
    Me and some of my friends had plan to do some T shirts for this occassion but saddly we were too lazy to do that... maybe for premiere :D
    Cheers :)

14. May 28, 2016  
    meta of the film is 32.got me so disappointed

15. May 28, 2016  
    what does it mean "meta of the film is 32"?

First 1234 ... Last