1. Dear Server admins...

Remove the vote points feature.Every third guy i see has Shadowmourne and other high end gear that he got from the site and it really breaks the fun and experience.

Sincerely,
    everyone who actually wants to play the game without this crap.

2. They cannot get high-end end gear from points shop. It's donation which helps to maintain our server alive or they got it from boss loot.

3. So the second best in slot item is not high end gear? huh strange who knew

4. So the second best in slot item is not high end gear? huh strange who knew
    Nop. Go Heroic gear or go home. (dah!).

5. There is a server you can not get any of the vote "crap" on, its called Lordaeron, you might have heard of it. Go play there, and stop complaining how the Icecrown server is.
    Edited: July 13, 2016

6. I'm "Legate" and it still takes me like 25 days to get one item from the shop, if I wanted to gear up a character solely with points it would take over a year... that's inefficient as ****.
    Most people simply farm ICC for gear, they buy 1-2 trinkets and a weapon from the shop that's it.

7. Originally Posted by Thydus
    So the second best in slot item is not high end gear? huh strange who knew
    Legate account
    amount of points per day = 1.2
    amount of points required for 1 item =29 points
    time required to get one item = 1.2 x 24 = 24 days
    17 item slots
    24x17 = 408 days = 1 year and 43 days of every ****ing day voting to obtain not even bis gear

Question: why you are bitсhing ?
    Edited: July 13, 2016

8. Agreed with people who spoke above - vote points aren't gamebreaking in any way. And, if you want to play without those items, go to Lordaeron.

9. Agreed with people who spoke above - vote points aren't gamebreaking in any way. And, if you want to play without those items, go to Lordaeron.
    Considering that they aren't gamebreaking is way too innacurate. Keep in mind that the vote point system is kind of a "reward" from the Warmane perspective however it also takes away the whole credit from a "legit player".

A player that is literally a donkey and has no clue of what he's doing can just step in Icecrown Citadel and farm Emblems of Frost for at least the first six bosses of Icecrown Citadel BUT he has a second BiS weapon because he votes daily. Does he deserve it? No. While in the other hand a legit player is sweating through "progression" in order to down LK and racing rolls with the whole raid group in order to obtain such weapons. Won't even talk about Ruby Sanctum items.

I'm still one of those persons that truly believes that those items should only be obtainable through donation and not through vote points; That's just giving an opening for the donkeys to look decent because they have a "proper" iLvL / Gearscore.

10. Yet it takes 20+ days to do so. And it's just one item they get.
    "legit player races against the rest of the raid" well and if he cant get it then he can get it thru here. Nothing wrong with that imo.

11. Today in this very moment it was my first time to vote ... dunno what awaits me.
    Maybe somethin fancy.

12. Voting has not existed for what...a year or something? there is no vote system,it's just points,mainly useful for cata/mop players because you can get some xmog gear,and that's about it. Even when vote system existed it was never intended to be used for actually gearing your chars,sure the option to get a decent starting weapon was there but that's about it. Quit calling them vote points,your embarrassing your species.

13. Remove the vote points feature.Every third guy i see has Shadowmourne and other high end gear that he got from the site and it really breaks the fun and experience.
    Since when has SM been able to be obtained with vote points and not 150 coins?

Considering that they aren't gamebreaking is way too innacurate. Keep in mind that the vote point system is kind of a "reward" from the Warmane perspective however it also takes away the whole credit from a "legit player".
    OMG. I bought Val'Anyr. I am not a legit player. :(

I thought I was but I guess I am not. I must quit. Wait. I did already.

Don't necro threads please.
    Replying to a 1 week old thread is hardly necro'in a thread.

14. Can you ******s stop with cursing? I'm just mad about something and you *****es keep trashing me.Bugger off

Thank you moderator

12 Last