1. May 28, 2016  
    Nice...hoping that people stop abusing stuff...I mean..do you suck that much that you had to exploit certain stuff to be 'OP' smh
    Day before yesterday was full of drama on ally side they were like defending themselves when they got caught. :D

2. May 28, 2016  
    Day before yesterday was full of drama on ally side they were like defending themselves when they got caught. :D
    Any argument they make is automatically invalidated by the fact they got banned for abusing.

3. May 28, 2016  
    Alliance side is dead cause they suck, horde side we get instant bg, lively global and some wold pvp aswell. Nobody cares about pve haha.

4. May 28, 2016  
    Alliance side is dead cause they suck, horde side we get instant bg, lively global and some wold pvp aswell. Nobody cares about pve haha.
    The only reason why Horde gets insta Invites is becouse there are more alliance than horde players

5. May 28, 2016  
    Really? Horde side is only trash guilds doing premades acting like random bgs where rateds, as soon as said premades go offline horde gets stomped nonstop and starts stop Q.
    Get carried by braindead guilds tryharding vs randoms.

6. May 29, 2016  
    Really? Horde side is only trash guilds doing premades acting like random bgs where rateds, as soon as said premades go offline horde gets stomped nonstop and starts stop Q.
    Dude really? You wanna say we Alliance don't have braindead guilds acting like they are pro's but simply only top the 2vs2 arena ladder (75% exploited)? The different is not premade vs randoms , its about communication during the fights. Do you know how many horde premades we killed when i was playing with randoms? People like you are QQ all the time because you have full epic pvp gear , 2.2k+ arena rating in all brackets and get defeated by lower geared players who simply use their brain to communicate instead of running into a fight and battle for the virginity.. We should be grateful for the braindead tryhard horde guilds , without them we would be sitting in que for around 45min.

7. May 29, 2016  
    Horde is not that much active in ladder, but they are in bgs. I play on both factions and horde is more mature in bgs than alliance. There is few teams not guilds that carry horde and few players I know that easily carry entire bg. If tryharding is to go for objectives , tell me what is exploiting from "pro" alliance players for poor achievments.

8. May 29, 2016  
    I see the real abusers are still up there, okay..

9. May 29, 2016  

10. May 29, 2016  
    How long is the Server down ?

11. May 29, 2016  
    How long is the Server down ?
    Frostwolf has been upgraded to 5.4.8, you guys still have old 5.4.2 client, that is why it seems "down" to you
    So now you have 3 different options:
    1) go here: https://www.warmane.com/download and get full 5.4.8 client by selecting "Mist of Pandaria"
    2) or by selecting "MoP minimal", it is a 16MB installer which let you play and download the game at same time
    3) if you are using 5.4.2 WITHOUT WoD models then you can Upgrade it to 5.4.8 by following this easy guide: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=319716

12. May 29, 2016  
    Dude really? You wanna say we Alliance don't have braindead guilds acting like they are pro's but simply only top the 2vs2 arena ladder (75% exploited)? The different is not premade vs randoms , its about communication during the fights. Do you know how many horde premades we killed when i was playing with randoms? People like you are QQ all the time because you have full epic pvp gear , 2.2k+ arena rating in all brackets and get defeated by lower geared players who simply use their brain to communicate instead of running into a fight and battle for the virginity.. We should be grateful for the braindead tryhard horde guilds , without them we would be sitting in que for around 45min.
    This must be the most stupid response i got from anyone on this server , HAHAHA.
    Anyway, hope you are having lots of fun playing in this trash server, i'm glad i've decided to move on from this because it's never getting better and it's more fun to play tetris .

First ... 234