1. May 26, 2016  

Are developers relegating WOTLK servers in favor of newer Expansions?

I'm yet to hit max level on Warmane because I've come to think that the time investment may be kind of a waste (It always is since its a video game) because I get the vibe that Warmane is not focused on fixing WOTLK server because they're fixated on releasing newer expansions.

I come from Retail and I've played Frost Death Knight since WOTLK 3.1.3 to WoD 6.2, it was always my main Class/Spec, here in Warmane there are a few game breaking bugs that really hurt PvP, I've reported them in the BugTracker already but I've had no answer from Developers, I also saw other reports of the same issue, some 5 months old with no answer, so I have to wonder if they are reducing WOTLK support in favor of newer Servers/Expansions?

One of these game breaking bugs is Threat of Thassarian for Frost Death Knights, Threat of Thassarian is supposed to make your Death Strike go off twice, which includes Damage and Healing effects, here in Warmane the healing effect only activate once, that isn't Blizzlike as in Retail the healing effect activate twice, deal breaker for PvP and Frost Tanking.

Other bugs include Death Grip error messages when using it up close or in movement, or LoS problems with Death Grip when there's obviously a clear LoS.

Little things like these adds up.

I suggested before that paying a monthly fee for skipping queues in Warmane would be amazing for the server overall quality and health, but these kind of bugs in these WOTLK realms really kills the experience.

More than 7 Millions of Players are leaving or have left World of Warcraft from Retail servers, and trust me, they don't want MoP or WoD, they want Wrath of the Lich King, The Burning Crusade and even Vanilla, that is what we all want and why we left Retail.

I think Warmane should focus all of their effort in WOTLK and then move on to newer expansions if they so desire, because it is in WOTLK where they will find the most Players leaving Retail, donating and maintaining the server.
    Edited: May 26, 2016

2. May 26, 2016  
    We have a dedicated developers team in every expansion. What is funny though is that people playing on Frostwolf complain about WOTLK getting too much attention, whereas WOTLK community seems to be the other way around.

Anyway, you just have to check the homepage to see that WOTLK is getting plenty of attention and that we never stopped working on it. In fact, WOTLK realms have been updated 3 days ago.

When it comes to current bugs, you cannot expect it to be working 100%, but if you find any that is quite important for your gameplay, feel free to create / upvote it on the Bugtracker. The more votes, the more priority we will give it.