1. May 22, 2016  

Icecrown - Alterac Valley's

We already made so many threads about this and still nothing happens, but seriously this makes me bored, everytime i do join random battleground..same BG and its Alterac Valley, i like that map but not everytime im not crazy to play same map 24/7..Please stop this cancer, fix Isle of Conquest, there are many players like me playing bg's everyday and everytime its Alterac Valley, never happened like this before, playing on molten/warmane for five years already..Please stop this cancer at once..lets play normal RBG not only Alterac Valley!

2. May 23, 2016  
    Agree with MAkisa its a cancer .... I alvays lave when av

3. May 24, 2016  
    Yep been here since the beginning aswell and I have decided to take a break for awhile to see if anything changes, can't keep playing like this.

4. May 27, 2016  

Bring back battle grounds, not just AV

hi

This is more of a rant, since the merge i have experienced a large amount of AV bg's. I understand that with the merge there is now a larger population and demand, there for AV is more likely suited to fit the higher population and demand of would be pvpers. But cmon 9 in every 10 bg's is now AV.

What happened to the WSG or AB, understanding the higher population and demand to pvp, is there not a way to distribute that demand across some of the smaller bg's rather than dump every1 into the largest one over and over?

I have asked the question but as mentioned it really is a rant on the lack of variety in bg's now, as i am not expecting any answers.
    Thx KC.

5. May 27, 2016  
    ^this.
    sick of AV's, every BG i que, no matter wich alt and almost no matter wich time of the day, its the effing AV.

6. May 27, 2016  
    any admin to respond to us or no? I CANT PLAY PVP LIKE THIS !

7. May 27, 2016  
    PLEASE FIX THIS CANCER AT ONCE! We cant play PVP like this 24/7 its Alterac Valley, where is Arathi Basin, Warsong, Isle of Conquest, etc? its only AV ffs, please fix this...I made two threads about this and still nothing, admins dont give a **** about this, we want to play fun PVP not only Alterac Valley... PLEASE FIX THIS! Played on molten/warmae for 5 years and never happened like this before...

8. May 27, 2016  
    Weird thing is that there is a bug report about this issue with AV but it is marked as "fixed".
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/14642

9. May 27, 2016  
    iSullivan
    PLEASE FIX THIS CANCER AT ONCE! We cant play PVP like this 24/7 its Alterac Valley, where is Arathi Basin, Warsong, Isle of Conquest, etc? its only AV ffs, please fix this...I made two threads about this and still nothing, admins dont give a **** about this, we want to play fun PVP not only Alterac Valley... PLEASE FIX THIS! Played on molten/warmae for 5 years and never happened like this before...
    This is the new core's party piece, the queue system for battlegrounds is ****ed up.

Weird thing is that there is a bug report about this issue with AV but it is marked as "fixed".
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/14642
    Inb4 this thread gets deleted, Badam's comment on the bugreport sums it up pretty nicely.
    Edited: May 30, 2016

10. May 29, 2016  
    Yes, the bug report was marked as fixed. The update for wrath that was done on 23rd of May, for which there is no changelog, did not fix the problem so either the fix did not work or they still haven't implemented it. It would be much appreciated if a moderator would be so kind to inquire about this, since it is a major issue.

As for most of you opening topics here about the problem, and breaking your keyboard each time you get av (not that i don't understand the reaction), next time you could also go to the bugtracker and upvote the report. There actually is a new one about the issue right now. And check for existing reports before you make new ones, since they are usually already there within the first two pages. No point in opening 20 reports that will each have 4 upvotes.
    On a side note - **** av.

11. May 30, 2016  
    It seems to be causing more afking in BGs than ever. I don't blame people though, you just want an RBG win and every time get put into an hour-long AV.