1. May 27, 2016  

Weekly flush? wait a second

So youre saying im confined to 1 team for an entire week to collect my arena points, what the hell am i supposed to do meanwhile if my partner(s) can only play 2-3 days a week?
    A week to get an item? this is a joke, personally i have 3 copies of resto shamans and i have 3 different 2s going on with my friends, basicly im saying that havin an ability to create a char ready to roll is the most epic thing about blackrock.. Now how the hell am i supposed to do that with the upcoming changes? Honestly im ok with most the changes and it will be refreshing but really man, have you considered how much time, grind and effort it will take to gear up more than one character, I dont think youve considered it at all, or at least not nearly enough. Noone, almost noone plays a single char here jeez..

gear wipe, xmog wipe, rating wipe fk man i welcome all that but the 1 week flush makes no sense whatsoever.. I beg an admin or someone in charge to give a reasonable explanation and the benefits of havin a 1 week flush.
    From my point of view it seems like the weekly flushes will really hurt activity but im not very intelligent so can someone prove me otherwise, thx

2. May 27, 2016  
    This. Also, why aren't offparts obtainable with honor?

3. May 27, 2016  
    positive things are that people don't spam team disband

its actually good in order to spike ratings up again and forms longterm teams.

4. May 27, 2016  
    i dont think so, i think its far more likely that people will disband team if they continously log on to find their teammate offline. this is just my logic tho

5. May 27, 2016  
    He actually adjusted it to 2 times a week flushs. And if you got so many chars to gear up, go find someone for your second or third or forth or whatsoever char?
    Or you might just ask for your partners skype and arrange some times.. Use your mind