1. May 30, 2016  

New Sub-Forum "Looking For Arena Partner"

Hi, I´ve been looking for arena partner recently and I couldn´t help but notice it´s kinda difficult to succeed. The only way ingame is the global chat, whis is heavily spammed so your message gets easily lost even for ppl who actually read the channel.
    What I propose is a new sub-forum called "LF Arena Partner" where players would be able to look for arena buddy by creating their own topic. This feature has been successfully implemented on other servers and has proven very rewarding.

2. May 31, 2016  
    Hi, I´ve been looking for arena partner recently and I couldn´t help but notice it´s kinda difficult to succeed. The only way ingame is the global chat, whis is heavily spammed so your message gets easily lost even for ppl who actually read the channel.
    What I propose is a new sub-forum called "LF Arena Partner" where players would be able to look for arena buddy by creating their own topic. This feature has been successfully implemented on other servers and has proven very rewarding.
    You want to post this here: http://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8

3. June 1, 2016  
    True, some mod please be so kind and move it there

4. June 1, 2016  

5. June 8, 2016  
    Not sure the recruitment forum works that way. Thanks for moving

6. June 8, 2016  
    Not sure the recruitment forum works that way. Thanks for moving
    It does. That is part of the realm recruitment section's function. We had sections for this in the past, and they were by far too inactive to constitute keeping an entirely different section for it.