1. June 1, 2016  

For pvp horde or aliance ?

i will start warmane icecrown server tonight and now looking armory ,it seems like aliance doing better arena pvp than horde. İs it true ?

what is the winrate horde and alince in battle grounds ?

thank you ...

2. June 1, 2016  
    Arena=alliance (human racial)
    With BGs it depends, I have 132 out of 167 BGs won as horde but that is because of PvP guild premades. Alliance can't que with big premades because of the long que. So yeah, if you want BGs I would go horde, fast que and once you're geared you can join a PvP guild and rape the alliance.

3. June 1, 2016  
    thanks for the information mate bg winrate is more important for me , im going to horde ...

4. June 1, 2016  
    Arena=alliance (human racial)
    With BGs it depends, I have 132 out of 167 BGs won as horde but that is because of PvP guild premades. Alliance can't que with big premades because of the long que. So yeah, if you want BGs I would go horde, fast que and once you're geared you can join a PvP guild and rape the alliance.
    Your win/loss ratio for BG's is probably bugged, since for some reason (atleast for me) it doesn't count BG played anymore, and just adds victories. For example, on my warlock I have more won BG's than I have played.

5. June 6, 2016  
    i will start warmane icecrown server tonight and now looking armory ,it seems like aliance doing better arena pvp than horde. İs it true ?

what is the winrate horde and alince in battle grounds ?

thank you ...
    Alliance have longer queue because they have more pvp players and premades, if you play in solo queue as horde you will lose the majority of bgs.

6. June 6, 2016  
    Alliance have longer queue because they have more pvp players and premades, if you play in solo queue as horde you will lose the majority of bgs.
    I'm not even sure anymore if the Alliance does more premades, it's just that many randoms and other mongrels fled to Alliance when Horde was losing heavily, thus Alliance having more people who queue for BG's, but right now I've noticed it to be different, those in chase for easy wins are moving back to Horde now that Horde started to win a lot more battlegrounds than before, but our queues still didn't affected by it which I personally love.

It's really easy to queue 10-15 man premades on Horde right now, usually the wait time is almost non-existing. The only problem I encountered while leading them are the BG numbers which are bugged, so sometimes people even tho everyone gets say BG 3, we get into 2 or even 3 different BG's. But anyhow, a lot of times even that didn't stop us from winning in all of them.

7. June 7, 2016  
    ...but right now I've noticed it to be different, those in chase for easy wins are moving back to Horde now that Horde started to win a lot more battlegrounds than before...
    Thanks to the great MATRIX :D

8. June 7, 2016  
    Premades > pugs. Who'd have guessed?

9. Is there any Alliance PvP Guilds?

10. Tbh, Alliance sucks and I dont get why peoole complain on "Alliance premades. I mean, in what alternate dinension do you exist in? The amount of premades are nonexistant compared to the horde ones. I que alone sometimes, just to get some honor for gems (poor man) and I see the usual horde pevepe gilda suc bg primade like always. (usual setup aswell, 3ret pallies, 1 disco, 2 resto druids, 1 hpala(or 2 even)). then there is me,(bis warrior) with 14(depending on bg ofc) other ****ters with either 2k gs lvling gear afking in graveyard. why? because they dont care.
    there might be some decently geared nobrain scrubs who LITERALLY WALK PAST THE OBJECTIVES not giving a ****(this is happening within all ranges of gear ofc, because despite someone being full bis or a newdinged lvl 80, ALLIANCE IS FULL OF MONGRELS).

As for the human racial, I call total bull**** on that, I have outdamaged plenty human warriors in the same gear as me even though I rolled gnom(having to use medalion, so please I ask you all who QQ about human racial, in the spirit of our lord and savior Funky, SHUT THE **** UP).

Despite me being alliance and the hate I feel for alliance, tbqh Im not sure why im still alliance... Either way, every time I join a bg I find myself laughing as to how bad horde are. I mean its ****ing hilarious seeing you guys play the game, how you jump around all the time, the *running with my horse with crusader aura > dismount in enemy face > pop wings(or if on cd, skip this step) > divine storm and hope for big crits and kills > get ****ed in the *** > notice your hp dropping like a waterfall > BUBBLE + NITRO THE **** AWAY > end end) cracks me up every time.

Good Day

PS: #FreeEto #EtoLivesMatter
    Edited: December 7, 2016