1. June 1, 2016  

Too many Shadowmourne's in Icecrown.

Are so many that i actually cant buy one. Its no special anymore. I know warmane wants to make money but its no different than the Legion Expansion when everyone has Legendary weapon. it loses its value and gets boring. Just a my new player's opinion.

2. June 1, 2016  
    welcome to the 5 year long farm

3. June 1, 2016  
    The wep never gets boring,is the best best weapon in game and makes a difderence in pvp and pve when you use it.

Edit: buy glorenzelg or oath,if you dont want sm.

4. June 1, 2016  
    Are so many that i actually cant buy one. Its no special anymore. I know warmane wants to make money but its no different than the Legion Expansion when everyone has Legendary weapon. it loses its value and gets boring. Just a my new player's opinion.
    Legion does not give Legendary Weapons, it gives Artifact weapons.

That being said, it's no different than everyone having the MoP Cloak or the WoD ring.

5. June 1, 2016  
    its the best wep in the game. how is it not special?

6. June 2, 2016  
    Legion does not give Legendary Weapons, it gives Artifact weapons.

That being said, it's no different than everyone having the MoP Cloak or the WoD ring.

Say again? no Legendarys in Legion? Artifacts yes. and Legendarys gonna even drop from the any NPC in the open world.
    About the Smourne, Just wait. soon gonn be able to do the all quests here in Warmane.

7. June 2, 2016  
    Say again? no Legendarys in Legion? Artifacts yes. and Legendarys gonna even drop from the any NPC in the open world.
    About the Smourne, Just wait. soon gonn be able to do the all quests here in Warmane.
    soon ®

to op: what else have u expected from almost 7 year old realm?

8. June 2, 2016  
    Re-read what I said, I said Legion does not give LEGENDARY WEAPONS. Not "there WON'T be ANY legendaries in Legion".

9. June 2, 2016