1. June 1, 2016  

SpellRankChecker

SpellRankChecker is a little AddOn I made to keep all my spells up2date.

When learning new spell ranks, the spells are only updated in the current spec.
    So when switching specs, you might find some spells on your ActionBars to be at lower rank.
    This AddOns automatically updates all 120 ActionBar buttons to the highest spell rank known.

Link:
    rar
    zip

2. It's a brilliant addon for anyone who levels a mana user with dual spec! I have become a stubborn RankWatch user, and it's really not uncommon to run into dungeon (or even raid...) healers who use severely downranked spells. If they seem interested, I explain the mechanic and recommend this addon.
    Edited: May 10, 2017 Reason: Removed issue since it's not because of the addon

3. training in one spec on one of these classes seems to simply remove the abilities in question from the bars in the other spec.
    ofc that shouldn't happen.
    I'll look into this asap.
    Edited: April 26, 2017

4. May 10, 2017  
    I tried for a bit without the addon, and the problem persists. The reason I assumed it was because of the addon is because I didn't experience this in the past. It must've broken rather recently.

So I take back my warning - it's on Warmane's end most likely.

5. This is the most epic addon! Life saver, this needs more keywords:
    Automatic rankup addond wotlk 3.3.5 atp very cool, thanks and works like a charm ive reported this issue in bugtracker, but i dont think they will fix it... so we are stuck using addon.

6. Simple to the point automatic elegance. 2 thumbs up, 5 stars, Perfection! Thank You!
    Someone get this houm a gold star and rank this post up to the top, pin it, legacy it, hell implement this code into the server source code.

7. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Links are dead on this, does anyone have a copy? Googling did not help me :(