1. Hello, I was wondering what setup I should go for and I read your guide and found some 2set and 4set rogue dps videos. Almost all of them had armot penetration capped but i've came across with this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UROvsnXzi6c and here this guy has 1379 armor penetration. So my question is, can we play lower armor penetration to gain extra stats that is needed to make a more balanced setup? What are your thoughts on it? Thanks in advance :)
    No special thoughts. We/he made a build that traded some ARP and gained more hit/crit/ap. It's miniscule difference in stats. In general u wont notice it ingame

2. May 3, 2021  
    Hi, realy nice guide!!!!

I Have copied the UI u shared but i have 1 think i cant find to modify:

The Tooltip is little to tiny for me, how can i resize it ??
    Or what addon takes care of the tooltip ?

Thx in advanced.

3. Hello, I wanted to ask, I'm only 5.7 with 2x T10 other parts are nonset (rupture only build) and I got a problem with combo points/energy. At the start I'm ok, pulling around 15-18k DPS but then I get 2 bad situations during the fight.
    1. Full combo points but SD and rupture still up for about 5-10s. When I use evi I'll never make it to renew SD and rupture in time.
    Should I use evi sooner for example with 3 CB and start to build CB for rupture? Or just spam SS and wait?

2. When both SD and Rupture end at the same time. What are your tips here?

Thanks.
    Edited: June 19, 2021

4. You should prior Slice and Dice uptime overall. If SnD and Rupture end at the same time, refresh SnD and build to 5 CP rupture. Also you should keep in mind that SnD should be used at any CP, don't think you need to save 5 CP for a SnD. Use it in a way that it won't have downtime whether that's 1 CP or 5 CP but I would never cast another SS on 4 CP's knowing that I will refresh my SnD with it.

Anyway, SnD > then focus on your finisher. Hopefully info helps.

Cheers

5. Hello, I wanted to ask, I'm only 5.7 with 2x T10 other parts are nonset (rupture only build) and I got a problem with combo points/energy. At the start I'm ok, pulling around 15-18k DPS but then I get 2 bad situations during the fight.
    1. Full combo points but SD and rupture still up for about 5-10s. When I use evi I'll never make it to renew SD and rupture in time.
    Should I use evi sooner for example with 3 CB and start to build CB for rupture? Or just spam SS and wait?

2. When both SD and Rupture end at the same time. What are your tips here?

Thanks.
    Rupture is supposed to have a decent amount of downtime, pushing an evisc and letting rupture drop for a few seconds is more dps than sinistering on max cp's (unlike cats who sometimes shred on max cp's). Let's say your SnD is on 10 seconds, rupture on 5 and you have 4 combo points on the boss. You do an evisc and rebuild combo points to refresh SnD, letting rupture drop for 5-6 seconds until you get a 3rd set of cp's for it.

Regarding SnD usage with less than 4 cp's, I suggest you only do that in some emergency cases or if you're expecting boss downtime (flight phase, transitions, etc.). If you overextend with the 2-3 cp SnD's you'll eat up way too much energy. Of course, it's better to refresh SnD on 2 cp's instead of letting it drop for a few seconds if you really don't have time to do another sinister but it's a scenario you'd like to avoid overall.

6. Fluffybully I was looking at your Rouge in the armory.

What do you use your current setup for?

7. Just a quick question regarding gemming, you say after getting arp capped, its a good idea to gem agi+crit.
    Why not gem ap+crit instead? agi+crit will give you 11 attack power + some crit (buffed with kings)
    While gemming ap+crit will give you 20 attack power + some crit (less than agi+crit, but still not so much more)
    I feel like gemming 20ap+10crit will give you more benefits than 10agi+10crit.

8. Just a quick question regarding gemming,...
    I feel like gemming 20ap+10crit will give you more benefits than 10agi+10crit.
    Pls do explain why does it give more benefits? And don't go by your feelings, as they are rather useless when it comes to data, math, facts...

9. Hey, I was wondering what you guys think about 20 haste gems for yellows. Aldriana's spreadsheets reccomend them for me in pretty much any socket, yet this guide which I feel is a bit more recent and more in tune with our server reccomends agi+crit or hit gems and doesn't even mention haste gems.

Is haste overvalued in the simulator? Is it a very minor difference? My rogue is pretty far off from the crit cap, so much so that not even DBW caps me, so I'd be pretty stoked if regemming could net me a real damage increase.

10. I have a question. On other specs like fury warrior and frost death knight, it's better to gem strength instead of arpen when you dont have much arpen from gear. Does this also apply for combat rogue? Should I gem agi until I hit a certain arpen treshold from gear alone and then switch gems to arpen or should i go for apren from the start?

11. Hi, great guide

It seems the image links broke today or yesterday, i stopped seeing them for some reason

12. Also, thoughts on going stealth mid fight to do Garrote? Think the DPE is worth it compared to SS?

13. Hello there! I was looking your rogue combat 3.3.5a guide... That was so much usefull as possible for me! Thank you for this.
    But I need some help. Missunderstanding:
    Well it's just a simple formula: 100% - 24%(Glancing hits) - X(Dodge chance) - X(Miss chance) +4.8% CRIT SUPPRESSION
    You may as-well use this macro ingame. It'll print out your crit cap:(It assumes you got 2/2 Weapon expertise and 5/5 Precision)
    /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage ("White Crit Cap: "..(0.808-(math.max(136-GetCombatRating(24),0))*0.000305-(722-GetCombatRating(6))*0.000305)*100)
    This macro shows your critcap unbuff or with raid buffs ?

14. will you update your talent links?? they are broken

First ... 233132333435 ... Last