1. Can we get some staff response about this? Like you think the way you just fix it is fine? Are you working on fixing it? Or are you planning on keeping this current conflag dmg formula?
    Right, this please. Could we just get a Staff response to this?

2. guys warlocks are top damage they dont need buff stop cry - close thread please.

3. guys warlocks are top damage they dont need buff stop cry - close thread please.
    bugfix, not a buff.

conflag using speccs aren't exactly topping damage either so buffing it won't have any effect on pve balance (except for making deep destruction viable for once since Warmane release..)

cmon.. make the dream come true.. my affli gear sucks..

4. cmon.. make the dream come true.. my affli gear sucks..
    If your affli gear suxx, its not issue of Warmane staff i guess :p
    and dont expect Conflagrate to hit insane like it used to do till 3.0.9

5. If your affli gear suxx, its not issue of Warmane staff i guess :p
    and dont expect Conflagrate to hit insane like it used to do till 3.0.9
    I'm not, I'm hoping they'll make it work properly.

6. if only they can give us back the S7 game balance (dunno what was the patch version)with nerfed beast cleave /TSG and man cleave and dream will be real.
    The actual state of arena is worst than ICC pve boosted spell cleaves and SM melee.

7. Alright seems like they did some changes already testet od dummy 3.2k noncrit 6.5k crit, finally thanks

8. guys warlocks are top damage they dont need buff stop cry - close thread please.

yes i agree nerf warlocks more plz

9. Vast please go back to your dragonslayer threads.

10. 5 ferals in top 10 and yet some ****heads are saying that lock needs a nerf...

11. so can i 2 shot again ele shamans or no?

12. It seems like it got a minor fix, now criting for 10-13k as Destro D:

Edit: PVE-Wise, and i tested it on a Heroic Dummy. 5k Raw /10k Crit [2448 SP 21% Crit] (Self buffed, without Life Tap)
    Edited: June 14, 2016

13. Bull****.... i crit for 6k on dummy 4-5k on 950resil rdruid... stop spreading bull**** ******

14. 3500 hit dmg to mobs under Dalaran with 2386 spell power (which is double than yesterday).
    Edited: June 14, 2016

15. 5 ferals in top 10 and yet some ****heads are saying that lock needs a nerf...
    with 2,5k shred crit damage, plz 6k confla

First ... 2345 Last