1. Posting in a bait thread , let's see what will happen Lordaeron vs Icecrown so far 0:1

2. Lolderon will gain some population at TOC/ICC release.
    Your CO.

3. more like the opposite

4. more like the opposite
    It's a pretty big plus, since it obviously weeds out the cretins incapable or unwilling to play without it.

5. so if i like the rdf option i am a cretin? thanks for the insult:D

6. so if i like the rdf option i am a cretin? thanks for the insult:D
    No rule without exceptions. But yeah it do sort out many that are uncaƄable of playing without it. And those without any patience. Those that you get when using RDF. you zoom into the dugeon and no one wven say hi the first you see is "Go go go" or "fast run pleeese. hurry up".
    and those ******s mostly warr, pala or dk that sign up as a tank to get a group faster and then they dont want to tank. and if no one else can tank they leave the group.

So yeah i see the lack of RDF as a MASSIVE advantage for loreadon. but luckily there is now icecrown for those who want rdf and easier leveling

I have treid out icecrown a bit but i did run into a lot more ******s there than i did on lordearon. and lots more of those with no patience. it actuallt felt a bit more like retail in that way :)

but overall i think its super that we now have icecrown and lordearon. then people can chose the one that suits them best. if they want fast leveling go icecrown. if they want rdf go icecrown. if they have the patience for slower leveing go loreron same if they prefere to be without rdf.

should make everyone happy

7. Loldaeron sux,if you compare it to icc,icc has one of the best pvp players best pvp guilds,best pve guilds,best everything,lordaeron is the weaker race of icc.

I suggest you to try out icc,also the coin shop is cheaper there,sm cost 150 coins,on loldaeron will cost double so not worth.
    The fact you can buy a legendary weapon and PvE BiS gear pretty much invalidates ICC's pvp scene for me

8. Lol icecrown 12k + 1k que gg
    Lordaeron struggling at 7500 players,no way,go and see
    Icecrown is better overall,and lets not forget rates!
    But maybe once full content is avaible on loldaeron will get better,

Hope it doesnt die like the old one,would be sad so much invested into this,just saying :p

9. Something that make me sad about Lordaeron is that outside of Stormwind and Orgrimmar there is literally no one... Buuut not sure how much people really care about this xD

10. All the casuals went to Icecrown and all the dedicated players stay here to have a challenge and kill bosses that mean something. So its good. No queue , no plebs in pugs > I dont see a downside to it. Instead of having "NERF OMG" threads everyday people finaly realized they should go play on an easier server if Lorda is not for them. Amen

11. All the casuals went to Icecrown and all the dedicated players stay here to have a challenge and kill bosses that mean something. So its good. No queue , no plebs in pugs > I dont see a downside to it. Instead of having "NERF OMG" threads everyday people finaly realized they should go play on an easier server if Lorda is not for them. Amen
    Haha Vast you made my day !

12. All the casuals went to Icecrown and all the dedicated players stay here to have a challenge and kill bosses that mean something. So its good. No queue , no plebs in pugs > I dont see a downside to it. Instead of having "NERF OMG" threads everyday people finaly realized they should go play on an easier server if Lorda is not for them. Amen
    I love u Vaaaast <3

13. Novadays only pve dwellers will chose Lolderon over Icecream.
    "Mom, be proud, i've cleared overbuffed 10 y.o. content in 2016 year with my guild, we are cool"

a challenge
    He plays without RDF, what a challenger. All girls are yours no doubts, they love challengers.
    Edited: June 11, 2016

First 1234 ... Last