1. sea turtle mount. is it bugged or just taking forever to fish

Iv fished over 11k fish and nothing. I know its an extremely rare drop. some places say .01% and some say .03% if I fish in grizzly hills. But I don't know if that's drop rate is only in the most recent version on retail or if that's the rate they are in 3.3.5! can someone confirm that they have caught this mount on this server? And furthermore does anyone know exactly the drop rate or the best place to fish for it?

2. I know of a few people that have it. I guess all I can say is that RNG is RNG.

3. Are you fishing the northrend schools? You can't just fish anywhere, make sure it's at a school of fish. It's actually a fairly quick drop if you fish enough.

4. iv been fishing from the glacial salmon fishing schools in Grizzly Hills for the past two weeks every night for 2-6 hours and nothing. I know it could very well just be an RNG problem but I just needed to check it wasn't bugged. The people you know who have it. Do you know if they fished it or used points or coins for it? If I can id like a reference to what the exact odds are in this version of the game. its proving rather difficult for me to find that specific info.

5. my sources said it should be 0.03% which is roughly 1 in 3333. I have fished over 11k which is rather far off the from the laws of averages, but not if the rate is 0.01 which is what its rate is at other places. im wondering if the rates went from 0.01 in grizzly hill to 0.03 in a later patch

6. I got mine right before the core upgrade, but nevertheless, my lucky spot was the icebergs right off the coast of Borean Tundra. Good luck :)

7. I would suggest you to try fishing for it just under Dalaran, along the river. Start just under the text on the map that says Forlorn Woods, at the circle that looks like a snakes head. Took me 30 minutes multiple times, seems like best spot, might just be luck though.
    I got it before the core but I guess that drop rates haven't changed drastically.

8. Been farming it too for the past month (stopped playing now till they fix stuff) and after 22k fishes still nothing. Than i thought the **** is bugged and started asking people i saw on the mount if the fished it after the core update and not one even fished all were bought or got from points when it was available.

I was fishing in grizzly, borean and howling fjord (supposedly all the best places with no downtime between pools. So i just assumed its bugged now like most **** got bugged and moved on.

9. well that's discouraging. let me know if you manage to eventually catch it or find someone who has after the core update. btw what is the core update? is that referring to the recent server change?

10. I got mine after the core update, from Borean Man O' War School near valiance keep.

Turtles All the Way Down
    Fish up a Sea Turtle mount from any fishing pool in Northrend.
    Earned 05/30/2016