1. Any TRUE PvP guild?

Or is Lordaeron only for people "I like killing the same bosses with the same tactic over and over again" ?

2. Did you read the title? Or was it too hard? I'm asking if there's any guild doing world PvP, premades etc.
    All I've seen so far are either PvE bots or guilds calling themselves PvP but do nothing more than AFKing in Dalaran.

3. Did you read the title? Or was it too hard? I'm asking if there's any guild doing world PvP, premades etc.
    All I've seen so far are either PvE bots or guilds calling themselves PvP but do nothing more than AFKing in Dalaran.
    Oh so you are looking for roleplaying guild, i think there is no roleplay guilds in lordaeron.

4. Why do you need a guild to do world pvp?

5. ....i think there is no roleplay guilds in lordaeron.
    There is one in Alliance, and that's the guild I'm in.

Back on topic, I don't know about the Horde but Art of War from the Alliance has loudest voice in global. Ofc I'm not one to judge quality

6. If you're horde, <Vengeance> is always looking for driven members :)

7. Naa.. just false pvp guilds around here.

8. A 'true' pvp guild will never exist on a wrath server, cause PvE loot is required to be competitive in PvP... trinkets and oftentimes weapons, and even PvE tier offpieces and such.

If you really think you can compete against decent players as a 'pure pvp' guild/player, you're either bad or sorely misunderstand WOTLK pvp itemization.

Memories does a lot of PvP and holds most of the top arena teams on the server. If you want decent arena, I would suggest investing time in Memories, but as you could guess. they're not pure PvP... because they're not *****s.

9. If you're horde, <Chris Hansen with MSNBC> is always looking for driven members to camp low level alliance questing hubs while waiting for their 80s to show up

10. Chris Hansen with MSNBC's recruiting all time baby
    http://imgur.com/a/ogY3B

11. A 'true' pvp guild will never exist on a wrath server, cause PvE loot is required to be competitive in PvP... trinkets and oftentimes weapons, and even PvE tier offpieces and such.

If you really think you can compete against decent players as a 'pure pvp' guild/player, you're either bad or sorely misunderstand WOTLK pvp itemization.

Memories does a lot of PvP and holds most of the top arena teams on the server. If you want decent arena, I would suggest investing time in Memories, but as you could guess. they're not pure PvP... because they're not *****s.
    PvE is obligatory if you want to be better than average. In the end, real PvP players spit and piss on PvE content because it's boring and static as ****.

12. PvE is obligatory if you want to be any good
    fixed for forever 1800 kiddos

13. True pvp on lordaeron is 1 person = Meanmachine/Terminatra

Most bug reports ever.
    Most bull**** swallowed ever.
    Kicked most scripter asses in the world ever!! (scripts sold by WarmaneTM)
    Bwahaha most forum immunity ever.
    Most honest opinion about Molten/Warmane ever (before Seven got kicked for being honest)

14. fixed for forever 1800 kiddos
    Going "1800 kiddos" when top 3 is talking to you. On a 100% **** realm for ******s.