1. Who cares if you dont feel comfortable, either donate or sit in a que and stop complaining, ****ing freeloaders.
    I am not a ****ing freeloader but the queue ****ing annoys the crap outta me plus Warmane's poor donation system. You see I considered donating to this server through paypal since my country is not the best one but they haven't added paypal which is ****ing ridiculous.
    Now I have the option of donating through my phone which apparently is disabled in my country, paying through visa I tried both of my VISA credit cards and on both of them it said transaction failed and then we have bank transfer which I can't cause of my country and then that leaves with no option of donating

G ****ing G well played indeed.

2. I am not a ****ing freeloader but the queue ****ing annoys the crap outta me plus Warmane's poor donation system. You see I considered donating to this server through paypal since my country is not the best one but they haven't added paypal which is ****ing ridiculous.
    Now I have the option of donating through my phone which apparently is disabled in my country, paying through visa I tried both of my VISA credit cards and on both of them it said transaction failed and then we have bank transfer which I can't cause of my country and then that leaves with no option of donating

G ****ing G well played indeed.
    a) Please don't necro threads.
    b) If you aren't a "freeloader" queue doesnt affect you personally, because all premium accounts (except on Lordaeron) don't have queue.
    c) Not adding paypal is not ridiculous at all. Paypal works with blizzard and therefore if even allowed at all would give high af taxes for payments to warmane, so prices to do them would be ridiculous.
    d) Just as the second reason about PayPal, most phone-donation services give huge taxes for transactions, making this option unviable... Well, unless you want to pay 30 euros for 10 coins (ok, I might be going with this example too far, but you get the point).
    e) I don't think the issue is on Warmane's side regards VISA cards, you might want to contact your bank instead of blaming Warmane.
    f) Also what you are or arent allowed to do in your country has nothing to do with Warmane.

P.S. I didn't read the whole thread at first, so yeah, if you haven't donated, then you are a freeloader.

First ... 91011