1. I am a donater. I am skipping the queue but this is ridiculus. People need to wait 2 hours to play...
    to be exact i started waiting at 2564 people in queue and now i'm on about 1100 ppl, i'm already past 1hr53minutes waiting, GJ Warmane...

2. No dont let people in. Make it 2 servers again with working RDF. Will attract more than 3k each :)
    They were united for a reason. And I don't think 8k people (thats just on peak hours, not including the rest increase) joined just because of working rdf.

So I am a complete novice when it comes to posting on the forum but felt I had to comment on some of the what was said.

"Just let more people in" since the merge of both servers personally I find that the server is crashing a lot more often, but since the merge is still relatively new that is to be some what expected. I am sure that with time the admins will make the server more stable. Thus allowing more players to play at the same time.

I personally feel that the merge is a pretty good idea, there is a lot more raids and battlegrounds available compared to the 2 separate servers. However the increase in players does make leveling a lot more "interesting". Splitting the servers back up or creating a second server and allowing transfers would just cause confusion.

My biggest concern is that perhaps the community is growing to quickly. From not having any waiting time in ques for both servers to being 2457 in a que to log in, now makes me wonder where all the other players are coming from.

Are they coming from the other realms just to test the waters, in which case activity should decrease over time, or are they coming from other servers completely such as Nostalrius ,which Blizzard shut down a few months ago. If so I say welcome but this raises a concern, If warmane were to grow as big or grow too quickly do we not run the risk of going down the same unfortunate path as our late brothers and sisters in arms?

Thus is it worth the risk for those of us that do not have as much money to spend, investing in the game when blizzard could turn around tomorrow and say
    " Warmane , thanks for coming"
    Blizzard cannot shut down Warmane. They have tried and failed. Use search function to find threads about it.

3. Hmm you actually compare paying a montly fee, plus having to buy the game and expansion to paying 10 euro ONCE?
    Nice math there
    not about the fee its about chinese hackers

4. again thanks so much for server. :)
    but this issue should be addressed one more Icecrown copy srver would be superb :)
    thanks warmane

i dont see how i complained there

5. All I'm going to say is Remember Arche Age.
    Some people should relate...

6. i still fail to understand - if u afraid to give ur personal credit card info to warmane, why wont u donate, using "virtual card" (QIWI Virtual Visa is best example, but i guess it covers only Russia). so, such 'virtual card" dont exist in 1st world countries? kekek

7. Well seems like Warmane idea is to push people to pay to play.
    A problem is that it seems they would not upgrade the servers to take the needed load of 2k more people, since thats basiclly how much is needed.
    They simply dont care.
    The merge would have been successful if the server did not crash or everything was working... well that is not the case.

You wait 2+ hours to log in, 20 min after that the server crashes and you get disconnected ... well wait 1 more hour.

Another funny thing is that this in no way donating, this is PAYING. Donations is something that is given to a charity as a gift or grant, especially a sum of money (actual definition of the word). Giving money IN ORDER to skip queues is a service, which is masked with the word "Donation" to avoid legal obligartions and taxes on the money that are recieved.

ENJOY Warmane !
    Edited: June 14, 2016

8. i still fail to understand - if u afraid to give ur personal credit card info to warmane, why wont u donate, using "virtual card" (QIWI Virtual Visa is best example, but i guess it covers only Russia). so, such 'virtual card" dont exist in 1st world countries? kekek
    yes trusting someone named dike from russia thats very advisable :P :P :P
    virtual cards is a possibility for some I suppose
    but how can i skip if its full basically its not it is how to get donations
    and hats off to them it works :) :P

PS> LOL yes yesterday it crashed and I jumped in within 5 mins of waiting in queue lol
    some people been waiting 3 hours come back and it says
    server has disconnected not fair :P

9. they are making bank now with people wanting to skip queues so forget about a change for at least a couple of months

The only 2 things you can do as a player is donate or take a break for like 2 months till they fix stuff and open another serv

10. Every time i see people complain about queue i laugh a little on the inside

11. When there was 2 different realms there was no queues like this ;) even players was like 10k max on both of the realms now its over 12000 :)

12. I wish it was as easy as donate. Cannot donate here because my bank declines the international payment. Am looking into other methods but don't want to put money onto a gift card or temporary visa and find out it won't work...

That being said I've been waiting for a two hour queue...:(

13. This is pure bullcrap.
    I have 25 coins on my account. I had it since rag.
    Now after the merge I still don't count as a donor even tho I donated since rag?
    Good Job.

14. yes trusting someone named dike from russia thats very advisable :P :P :P
    what else did i expected on forums?

15. Laught as much as you want to your self. What have they done with your money ? More stable servers ? Well since I posted my first post here (4 hours) I have waited over 4k ppl and I am still not playing, because I got disconnected 2 times.

So what exactly are you paying for, exept for someone way smarter than you's beer ?

First 1234 ... Last