1. Looking for NA guild

Hey there - My name is Truculent (aka Truc) and Im an alliance player.

I'm located in the U.S on EST, and am looking for a guild thats active during east coast peak hours.

I was a top ranking prot warrior during wrath. was in a few prestigious guilds, logged a few world top 50 kills.. blah blah.

I'm happy to brag more, play any class needed, and/or generally be an awesome addition to any guild thats the right fit.

thanks!
    Edited: June 18, 2016

2. You`d probably want to try <Fade> or <Darkness> (both H), they raid at 11:30p ST which is probably more suited than <Desolation>, <Triumph> (H, both) or <Iridescent> (A) as their raiding times are later (between 2:30p and 3:30p) which is better suited for the Pacific crowd. (Actually not too certain `bout <Triumph>, haven`t heard from them for awhile now but I assume they`re still going)
    I think theres another new NA guild that I`ve forgot about, so someone please help me out there, thanks

3. You`d probably want to try <Fade> or <Darkness> (both H), they raid at 11:30p ST which is probably more suited than <Desolation>, <Triumph> (H, both) or <Iridescent> (A) as their raiding times are later (between 2:30p and 3:30p) which is better suited for the Pacific crowd. (Actually not too certain `bout <Triumph>, haven`t heard from them for awhile now but I assume they`re still going)
    I think theres another new NA guild that I`ve forgot about, so someone please help me out there, thanks
    Desolation raids 4AM server Triumph raids 1AM server. 25 man normals and heroics in both