1. Does cataclysm deserve accurate attention ? A discussion topic

So as a lover of cata i played quite a few ( considered quality ) servers and i find warmane to have the best community of english speakers , so i see they have done alot of changes since moltdown , cata was a big mess previously , but then again there are still some basic bugs that are so dumb i seem to have gotten disappointed from warmane. Bugs such as deepholm phasing around 3 working quests in twilight ( to which a compromise has been put as where you can buy the wildhammer enchant *alliance* without rep ) and herbs / mines not giving loot are contrary to the statement of malaco *we have the best staff there is out there* that he said on the stream of icecrown launch event. Do you people think cata should get attention until all these crappy bugs that require just a bit of time are fixed ? Because i definitely think so , cata is not less of an expansion compared to mists or wrath the fact that the player base is lower does not mean we enjoy the game less , warmane get it together. Share your thoughts.

2. Agreed, some months ago I played MoP and this last weeks I've been playing LK, none of them is better than cata in my point of view. Some people will disagree but the PvP in Cata is way more balanced than in LK.
    Cata is an amazing expansion (the best for me) and Neltharion will be a great realm if GMs do the right things.

3. Agreed, some months ago I played MoP and this last weeks I've been playing LK, none of them is better than cata in my point of view. Some people will disagree but the PvP in Cata is way more balanced than in LK.
    Cata is an amazing expansion (the best for me) and Neltharion will be a great realm if GMs do the right things.
    Agreed. Agreed. **** yes agreed

4. I talked to borrean yesterday and well 0 updates are planned for cata, warmane will not consider merging warsong into neltharion or upgrading cata to mop and refunding coins either their resources are "limited" yet there isn't even anything planned for an expansion of which 1.5k players play, loyal members I should say are just getting slapped in the face.

Basically nothing will happen anytime soon, who knows how long these new "bugs" will last, borrean said the only thing they are willing to do is "events with cool prizes" no coins obviously
    Edited: June 18, 2016

5. Events with cool prices won't fix ores or bugged dungeon bosses neither deepholm , let's do our best to bring the best expansion back to date. I'm probably not the only one frustrated with the stupidity of the bugs.

6. I talked to borrean yesterday and well 0 updates are planned for cata, warmane will not consider merging warsong into neltharion or upgrading cata to mop and refunding coins either their resources are "limited" yet there isn't even anything planned for an expansion of which 1.5k players play, loyal members I should say are just getting slapped in the face.

Basically nothing will happen anytime soon, who knows how long these new "bugs" will last, borrean said the only thing they are willing to do is "events with cool prizes" no coins obviously
    I hope this is a joke...they absolutely destroyed the server with the last update and they have no plans to fix it? You've got to be trolling.

7. And I was hoping for bright future... :/

8. "Deepholm and mining issues should be resolved after the restart." Hope is back boiz

9. I don't know what is so wrong about cata as you guys say. Quests don't work? Damn, so unplayable.
    For those who want to transfer to MoP, what the hell are you thinking? MoP is one of the easiest expansions of all, just create one char, gear it up and "voila", you're full in few weeks.
    The thing I really wanted to see open in Cata was Dalaran sewers >_>

10. Are these "merge with mop" people for real? You want to destroy a entire server just because ur too lazy/cheap to start a new character? Ridiculous.
    No poll is needed.If people wanted to play mop they would play mop.Why do you think people play on the cata server?Damn these people are "special".
    Please gtfo with this merge with mop BS.

11. Are these "merge with mop" people for real? You want to destroy a entire server just because ur too lazy/cheap to start a new character? Ridiculous.
    No poll is needed.If people wanted to play mop they would play mop.Why do you think people play on the cata server?Damn these people are "special".
    Please gtfo with this merge with mop BS.
    The server is kind of already destroyed, it's like the people on warsong saying killing warsong won't save warsong (jk kek it's already dead) if there was a pole the warmane community would vote for frost wolf merge 100%, you know why? It's less resources for warmane to focus on 2 expansions rather than 3 and well last time I check cata was at the very bottom of the barrel.

There is a reason cata population went from almost 10k pre Moltdown to current 1.5k. Warsong lost 90% of it's population in the span of a year. You can't argue with facts. I like cata it's my favorite expansion but there is literally nothing warmane could do to bring back the many people we lost, even with updates bug fixed etc. 90% of the warmane isn't playing cata for a reason,

no one is interested in playing on a dead server, PvP is a joke on this server and PvE is broken. All major PvP guilds are dead. PvE guilds need to merge to do DS, not to mention the last update broke things simple as mining

I just checked 2 private servers I will not name for obvious reasons and both have more players playing on cata realm than neltharion and these servers don't have nearly as big of a community as warmane. That should raise red flags
    Edited: June 19, 2016

12. no one is interested in playing on a dead server, PvP is a joke on this server and PvE is broken. All major PvP guilds are dead. PvE guilds need to merge to do DS, not to mention the last update broke things simple as mining
    No one is interested? I literally just came back from WotLK because the PvP is a joke there xD You guys talk about the low amount of players in Neltharion but did you ever played in Icecrown? BGs are always agaisnt the same people, I've been fighting the same players for 1 week while I was getting gear. Actually the BG and arena queues are longer in Icecrown than Neltharion.

Why do you want to have so many people plaing the the same realm as you if you will always fight the same players? Actually having more players will only make you have delay in your abilities (one more reason why I left LK).

13. if warmane wanted only 2 servers they can't scrap the middle one, it should be either the oldest or the newest one they have, and since they're obviously not closing the oldest one... maybe they should take MoP back to 'open beta' where it deserves to be at the level of broken-ness it's at and focus on cata a little more before they go work on MoP... but of course they can't do that now that they've successfully opened a completely broken mop under previous management

14. if warmane wanted only 2 servers they can't scrap the middle one, it should be either the oldest or the newest one they have, and since they're obviously not closing the oldest one... maybe they should take MoP back to 'open beta' where it deserves to be at the level of broken-ness it's at and focus on cata a little more before they go work on MoP... but of course they can't do that now that they've successfully opened a completely broken mop under previous management
    It was a really basd idea to open MoP first of all, it was too soon.

12 Last