1. Problems with Windows 10

I just upgraded to Windows 10 this morning. When it completed, I checked to make sure the Hosts file was still correct which it was.

127.0.0.1 auth1.lavishsoft.com
    127.0.0.1 auth2.lavishsoft.com

I can open up the auth_srv_64 just fine. I can run Innerspace and "sign in" just fine. When I try to launch a character set, no client appears on screen. However, the auth_srv displays its new socket routine. Also, I can see the first instance in the task manager processes.

So I have 30 days to figure this out in case I need to go back to Windows 8.1. Help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Edited: June 18, 2016

2. Try disabling windows defender and see if it works.

3. Okay, I tried that; and I am seeing the same behavior unfortunately.

4. I had that problem, make sure you're launching the client versions of the same as your OS. So If you have a 64 bit OS, launch 64 bit clients not 32 ones and vice versa.

5. Even if the 32 bit version was working just fine on Win 8.1? The only difference between my system working and not working is Windows 10. In my case, I'm multiboxing SWTOR. I'm not sure if they offer a 64 bit client.

6. Even if youre using 64-bit OS, gteam said you should always use 32-bit auth_srv UNLESS there are issues with it. To be able too use the 32-bit version you need 32-bit java, preferably Java 7u79 or 7u80.

7. Alright. I downloaded 7u80 and installed it. (7u79 was installed back in November). Then I rebooted my computer. Then I ran the auth_srv 32 which loaded fine. I "signed in" to Innerspace just fine. Then I launched the character set, and it's doing the same thing as the 64 bit. No client loads, but I see it in the Task manager processes :(

8. Many boxers have problems with Wotlk + Windows 10, MOP + Windows 10 should work. That Isboxer version is almost 4 years old, its just not fully compatible with Windows 10.

Get newest ISboxer and pay for it.
    Make dual boot OS Win7/Win10.
    Downgrade back to Windows 7.

9. I have the same problem with the cracked version, only way around it is buying the program I believe (it's 50 euro for 1 year only)

10. I used cracked version back in window7, when i upgraded into win10, it also worked fine(tryed testing now, works perfectly). All i did with cracked was copy paste whole folder from win 7 to win 10, changed hosts file and it worked same way as before. Dunno what went wrong with yours, but just posting this to clarify, that old version is compatible with win 10 aswell.

Maybe try to redownload the cracked version and lounch it(if you havint tryed already).
    P.S make copies before implementing changes.:)
    Edited: June 19, 2016

11. @dralanne7

Thank you for confirming that it can work. Let's compare setups. I am using ISboxer build #40 (from the original download). I tried using both the auth_srv_32 and 64 programs. I also tried recreating character sheets after upgrading to Win 10, just for the heck of it. I tried Java 7u79 and 7u80.

12. @dralanne7

Thank you for confirming that it can work. Let's compare setups. I am using ISboxer build #40 (from the original download). I tried using both the auth_srv_32 and 64 programs. I also tried recreating character sheets after upgrading to Win 10, just for the heck of it. I tried Java 7u79 and 7u80.
    isboxer version 1.11 Build 5714 ( atleast thats written on about).
    about java, i think i dont even have it on win 10. i tryed searching everywhere in pc, but couldnt find it, so cant really say what update it is. tho i searched the net, and im pretty sure if i have it, ill have the 8u51 or higher.

13. I'm trying to figure out where you're seeing version 1.11. I opened up the isboxer toolkit, and I see version 40.4.1117.2

I will try to get the 8u91 version of Java.

Do you use auth 32 or auth 64?
    Edited: June 20, 2016

14. I'm trying to figure out where you're seeing version 1.11. I opened up the isboxer toolkit, and I see version 40.4.1117.2

I will try to get the 8u91 version of Java.

Do you use auth 32 or auth 64?
    im using same version, 1.11 was version of inerspace xd

i think its 32bit( dunno where to check, but i think i downed 32bit one.)

15. Ohh okay. Gotcha =p I see that for Innerspace as well.

Using this link: https://www.java.com/verify/
    are you able to confirm which version of Java you have? I just tried running again with 8u91 32 bit and the process still sits in the task manager.

We should also confirm inbound/outbound rules.

12 Last