1. Server Specs

Hello.
    Seeing the huge queue on Icecrown, and that mass of people who complain about it, plus a personal interest in that stuff, i would like to see Warmane's machine servers, their specs, prices etc, if that of course is possible. I still have little knowledge, but i have found some server machines that might(?) have the capacity to withstand some more than 12k people. Note that this is not a complaint, i just wanna "help" both the stuff and the people.

p.s. Not being disrespectful to the stuff that might have made a research, i already told you that i still have a little knowlegde.
    Thank you

2. They have already said they have best hardward avaible to them multiple times, i really dont understand whats the point of thread like these. Even if possible why should they risk stability and preformance just to please 2k people who literally have done nothing for them, hate me for that i dont really care, its the truth, why should they even think about ungrateful freeloaders when they cant be decent enough to DONATE only once, they are asking only for 10E if that is too much for someone than how does that person has enough money to cover his internet expenses every month?

Freeloaders, either be decent enough to donate once and help ur self mostly or by God stop annoying the staff, not only the staff, us regular players aswell. Ask your self they are hosting u a sick server, yes there are bugs and crap, but there will always be bugs its a private server for god sakes, but if you are that cheap to pay ONCE 10E to help your self, please stop playing this game or atleast on our server.

3. Hello there sir, i'm a donor since before moltdown!
    You wanna one reason for this thread?
    plus a personal interest in that stuff, i would like to see Warmane's machine servers, their specs, prices etc, if that of course is possible.
    I know, i also believe everything you said and i support your opinion, since i do post same replies in the forums.
    On the other hand, what's your problem here with having the server's spec here? As i said before, if possible and due to a personal interest.

4. Would that information compromize server's stability in any way? (idk what would be shown in these specs)

5. Hello.
    Seeing the huge queue on Icecrown, and that mass of people who complain about it, plus a personal interest in that stuff, i would like to see Warmane's machine servers, their specs, prices etc, if that of course is possible. I still have little knowledge, but i have found some server machines that might(?) have the capacity to withstand some more than 12k people. Note that this is not a complaint, i just wanna "help" both the stuff and the people.

p.s. Not being disrespectful to the stuff that might have made a research, i already told you that i still have a little knowlegde.
    Thank you
    It's nice that you wanna help the stuff, but what kind of stuff are you wanting to help?

6. Would that information compromize server's stability in any way? (idk what would be shown in these specs)
    Not really, unless they mention the name of the host, city and the os. Also depends whether they are using a custom configuration or a package, because if they post the exact specifications, someone might be able to find the host that offers it.
    The specs usually consists of a processor(Intel Xeon E5-E7 moslty), HDD,SDD((x2 for backup)+RAID), RAM(Usually ranging from 128-256gb for high end servers), Bandwidth(100mbps - 10Gbps /unlimited/unmetered/), Security(DDoS protection, etc.) and OS obviously.

Anyway I'm also curious, typing a similar configuration as to the one the server is currently using might give us some clue without risking anything.

7. Last time i checked servers was hosted by OVH:

Here some examples and prices:
    https://www.ovh.ie/dedicated_servers/

Anyway the problems should not be hardware, fairly sure it's the server emulator/software.
    It takes time to optimize code to allow more people to join server.

8. Last time i checked servers was hosted by OVH:

Here some examples and prices:
    https://www.ovh.ie/dedicated_servers/

Anyway the problems should not be hardware, fairly sure it's the server emulator/software.
    It takes time to optimize code to allow more people to join server.
    Pretty much this yeah :) exactly actually.

9. There is absolutely no point in server capacity increase.
    There was 2k que at 8k online, at 10k online, now at 12k online.
    With 14k cap there will be still 2k+ que, because people who do not play now cuz que will fill the spots.