1. Legion Character animations for WOTLk

Hi Guys

So my first post ever since I joined back in 2011.
    Just thought this would be an interesting topic and maybe to find out if this can be done.

So I found this video on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC_KY5PXxt4
    Apologies if this video is not allowed it doesn't seem to promote any other server as I cant see any advertising on it ( as if I'd play anywhere else anyways XD)

It basically shows which apparently seems to be working updated character animations in Legion working on the WOTLK 3.3.5 Patch.
    Im just wondering if this will be done here, its always nice to see the new changes in WOTLK like you guys have done with your current build.

Whats your guys thoughts on the topic ?

2. It would be awesome to have the new melee animations, and the thing I also would like is transmog! :)

3. I feel that there are hundreds of more important things for the devs to work on.

The animations are cool though, I agree, but I would imagine the majority of Warmane players would appreciate dev work on bugs related to spells/raids/dungeons/talents/quests/balance etc etc etc, rather than time spent making the game look a bit more pretty.

4. It would be awesome to have the new melee animations, and the thing I also would like is transmog! :)
    Animations YES! Transmog? Hell no.

Am I the only one who DOESN'T want transmog?

5. Animations YES! Transmog? Hell no.

Am I the only one who DOESN'T want transmog?
    ^ This

I so want those animations haha.