1. July 1, 2016  
    ahahah, u so funny, as i said again, gl on 1500 ******o)
    Dude I have told you like twice in the comment section and even STATED in the original post: This build is NOT for ARENA, so why you are mixing rating into this is out of my mind... Go back, read the entry please - You will see that I point out that this is not a spec for rating / ranking.

Learn to read before you learn to Death Knight at least... Lord it's hard apparently.

2. July 1, 2016  
    Dude I have told you like twice in the comment section and even STATED in the original post: This build is NOT for ARENA, so why you are mixing rating into this is out of my mind... Go back, read the entry please - You will see that I point out that this is not a spec for rating / ranking.

Learn to read before you learn to Death Knight at least... Lord it's hard apparently.
    if u cant accept the fact that hunter will just conussive shot u and deadzone ur death grip, ****ing you right into the *****, i feel sorry for you, deluded imbecil

3. July 1, 2016  
    if u cant accept the fact that hunter will just conussive shot u and deadzone ur death grip, ****ing you right into the *****, i feel sorry for you, deluded imbecil
    Okay so when I managed to hit you for the fact that you have been so blind as to NOT see that I said MULTIPLE times stated that this is not an arena spec you turn the tables - I just can't take children seriously.

But back to the topic you are trying to save yourself with here - If you still can't manage to handle a Hunter as a DK, ONE v ONE specially: there is no hope for you, you will always be able to close the gap ENOUGH to heal up or leech of the pet. No maybe you can't WIN but neither can the Hunter.
    Until you realize this, please take your lack of knowledge and foolishness elsewhere.

Thank you in advance.

4. July 4, 2016  
    Okay so when I managed to hit you for the fact that you have been so blind as to NOT see that I said MULTIPLE times stated that this is not an arena spec you turn the tables - I just can't take children seriously.

But back to the topic you are trying to save yourself with here - If you still can't manage to handle a Hunter as a DK, ONE v ONE specially: there is no hope for you, you will always be able to close the gap ENOUGH to heal up or leech of the pet. No maybe you can't WIN but neither can the Hunter.
    Until you realize this, please take your lack of knowledge and foolishness elsewhere.

Thank you in advance.
    ahahahahahah, dude, u're ******ed af. u've never seen a good hunter in pvp, probably u "own" some fos/pos geared scrubs.

5. July 4, 2016  
    ahahahahahah, dude, u're ******ed af. u've never seen a good hunter in pvp, probably u "own" some fos/pos geared scrubs.
    Dude like, did you not see what I JUST wrote above? Did you just QUOTE my comment WITHOUT reading it? Please learn to play a Death Knight before responding again. Please understand that because other DKs can manage Hunters and you can't does not make other people wrong - It makes you un-talented.

Good day Sir.

6. July 5, 2016  
    If you guys wanna play a tank spec in PvP play protection warrior with close to 100%ArmPen and heroic PvE items and one shot hunters, rogues, and clothies or play protection paladin their also kinda fun.

7. July 5, 2016  
    If you guys wanna play a tank spec in PvP play protection warrior with close to 100%ArmPen and heroic PvE items and one shot hunters, rogues, and clothies or play protection paladin their also kinda fun.
    They are fun but its a complete different playstyle than of a full defensive geared blood dk.
    100% arp prot warr is a glass cannone. Insane dmg output but can be globaled by casters.
    The blood dk mentioned in this guide is pretty much the opposite of that.

8. July 5, 2016  
    They are fun but its a complete different playstyle than of a full defensive geared blood dk.
    100% arp prot warr is a glass cannone. Insane dmg output but can be globaled by casters.
    The blood dk mentioned in this guide is pretty much the opposite of that.
    Aye! 0 the damage, 9000% the heals and defense!

9. July 5, 2016  
    Aye! 0 the damage, 9000% the heals and defense!
    But vs a skilled dk 0/17/54 talents you cant win right? I mean,how much you can last 10-15 mins? In a duel

And also tell me is this avaible for 2v2(trolling ofc) for example 2 dks like this spec and geared same just going to piss people off in arenas kek,how much they can resist?
    :D
    Edited: July 5, 2016

10. July 5, 2016  
    But vs a skilled dk 0/17/54 talents you cant win right? I mean,how much you can last 10-15 mins? In a duel
    Ahh I can kill DKs like that, it just takes an eternal decade - but slowly, REALLY slowly their healing can't keep up. There is SOME damage in this spec, but not anywhere NEAR close enough for me to say that this spec is in any way: DPS reliant. Me saying it had 0 DMG up there was just a figure of speak.

And also tell me is this avaible for 2v2(trolling ofc) for example 2 dks like this spec and geared same just going to piss people off in arenas kek,how much they can resist?
    Oh sure you CAN USE this spec in Arena but do not expect a victory - 2 DKs like this in a 2s would be the king of trolling indeed and pending on what you encounter you could be looking at an eternity fight. So for all means, go ahead - use it in 2s but do not expect a high win ratio unless enemies leaves the arena.

11. July 6, 2016  
    Problem is that the two blood dks can hardly heal each other.
    Most fights would probably end up with one dk sitting in cc while the other one slowly dies.

12. July 6, 2016  
    Problem is that the two blood dks can hardly heal each other.
    Most fights would probably end up with one dk sitting in cc while the other one slowly dies.
    If they both get rune tap glyph ^_^ is gonna be intense

13. July 6, 2016  
    Ahh I can kill DKs like that, it just takes an eternal decade - but slowly, REALLY slowly their healing can't keep up. There is SOME damage in this spec, but not anywhere NEAR close enough for me to say that this spec is in any way: DPS reliant. Me saying it had 0 DMG up there was just a figure of speak.

Oh sure you CAN USE this spec in Arena but do not expect a victory - 2 DKs like this in a 2s would be the king of trolling indeed and pending on what you encounter you could be looking at an eternity fight. So for all means, go ahead - use it in 2s but do not expect a high win ratio unless enemies leaves the arena.
    I dont want high rating with 2 same dka blood specced just to TROLL people lol(really must try this kek) and nothing is eternal my man2v2 arena is 45 mins max to fight if its draw we both lose rating hehe.

14. July 6, 2016  
    I dont want high rating with 2 same dka blood specced just to TROLL people lol(really must try this kek) and nothing is eternal my man2v2 arena is 45 mins max to fight if its draw we both lose rating hehe.
    If you decide to do this - Please tell me the result, I bet it will be the most epic troll of 2v2s ever seen

15. July 7, 2016  
    If u wanna troll ppl i would roll double heal.
    Insektswarm resto druide + disc priest can even pull decent dmg. Probably even more dmg than blood dks, lol.

First 12345 ... Last